• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro-Pharmacies Short Ester cycle. Keeping it simple.

Yeezus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's been awhile since I have cycled since I moved out of the country for awhile so now that I'm back at it I've been on a cycle of testosterone Prop for the past 9 weeks. The first 4 weeks I incorporated dianabol at a tapering (up) dosage from 10mg to 50mg over the first two weeks running a solid 50mg a day for the last two weeks. I also been taper running the prop starting at 100mg, every other day injections working my way up to my current injection dosage of 250mg (EOD). I adjust and dose my AI as needed by how my body feels, starting with the first pin.

2 weeks ago now I switched gear to Euro-Pharmacies and started running their test prop 100mg/ml and tren ace. I have kept the test prop at 250mg dosage, and started the tren ace at 50mg for the first two days then tapered up to 75mg for two more days and have been holding at 100mg for over the past week.

Being that I felt a slight strength decrease when I came off the dbol, i have felt that strength level and more return since the tren ace has become fully effective, and I'm expecting it to continue. I'm sweating much more in the gym and at night. Occasionally have the "tren cough", but it has never really been a prominent issue with me, even when I used to run tren ace at 150mg a day. My aggression has certainly elevated to surprisingly intense levels. Since I have started this cycle I have gained 25 pounds of lean muscle and dropped body bf with zero dedicated cardio. (Granted I give most of it credit to muscle memory from what I lost).

I choose to go with Euro-Pharmacies gear because I have always had good use of them in the past. Never been let down and the gear has always tested strong. After researching on other forums and coming across all positive recent reviews, I decided to go with their international gear which the pricing is really decent, even more so on their orals. Which I plan on including in Euro-Pharmacies Anavar for the last 4 weeks of my cycle to help finish off a clean cut. I can do a review of that to once I get a decent run on it. Also the shipping time has always been quick... About one week (international), which is always a added benefit... But I do live close to where they get checked through customs.

And what is a review with out the proper blood labs to back up the words! I had my blood taken around 9am Tuesday morning using Private MDLabs for both a total test and a 'overall' test. I received my result this afternoon and everything is on point.
URL]

URL]

So how much test were your taking up to bloods and when was bloods drawn since last pin?

Back