• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Unbelievable (SMH)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this will sound douchbag'ish, but man this had me laughing my balls off for almost an hr...

Today while hitting a few sets, I over heard these young kids talking about how his girl wanted to loss weight ( I gather she was their age,20-22ish ).. He stressed how he gave his girl some orals he got from a AAS site, and after 2 weeks his girl friend's hair fell out, his buddy was in disbelief and doubted, so the kid persisted to show him a pic ( I heard his friend gasp and say, Dudeeee that's a lot of hair OMG )..

My first reaction was I felt terribly bad for the girl, and pondered on her health/condition, but there after I found myself chuckling uncontrollably :(

I felt like slapping this kid, because god knows that's someone's daughter, and I'm a father myself.. But on the same token, serves her right for taking shit she has no clue what it is, and listening to her 130lbs BF..

The stupidity of some people...

I know I haven't lost my moral compass, but god, I'm going to hell for laughing at that today...

Poor girl must look like she has mange :(

Sad part is he'll probably leave her now too.

Fucking kids, sometimes it's just better to laugh.

Sad part is he'll probably leave her now too.

Fucking kids, sometimes it's just better to laugh.
Exactly... I had to laugh.... and you're prob right, he prob cheated on her the night she called him crying!

One punch. 2 knock outs.

Ahaha thats hilarious dont worry vis. From the sound of that story a few of us will be joining you in hell

Bless them young Bucks and Hussies for knowing everything

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know what is funnier the story or the mange comment but 8m laughing.

Prolly the mange. The mange had me busting a gut thinking bout some young chick (who are generally critical of their appearance) walking around with patches of hair missing.

That's crazy, it's crazy that anyone would ingest something without knowledge of it. My girl has done var, which we both researched heavily, she wouldn't take something just because I said she could. And....that's why she still has her hair.

IML Gear Cream!
That's crazy, it's crazy that anyone would ingest something without knowledge of it. My girl has done var, which we both researched heavily, she wouldn't take something just because I said she could. And....that's why she still has her hair.
I agree 110%... I mean, I done dumb shit when I was a kid, but never would I take something I had no clue what it was.. well - (duh, yet I trusted a thug when he handed me a few grams and stuck it up my nose when i was teen).. You get the point tho.. ;)

​What in the hell would cause her hair to fall out like that so fast? Sounds like dad might have to pay this young punk a visit!

​What in the hell would cause her hair to fall out like that so fast? Sounds like dad might have to pay this young punk a visit!
Dbol, winny... or Dbol labeled as Var...

I'm no snitch, but I'll dry rat to a dude that knows a dude that knows an other dude that knows the dad... My reason behind it? I recently found out that some 19 year old dude got my 13 year old daughter drunk and stoned at a house gathering..The girls parents went out for the evening.. When the cats are away, the mice will play!

I'm looking for this young man, 19 vs 13 is a hell of a shift in the age ratio...He had one thing on mind!

Dbol, winny... or Dbol labeled as Var...

I'm no snitch, but I'll dry rat to a dude that knows a dude that knows an other dude that knows the dad... My reason behind it? I recently found out that some 19 year old dude got my 13 year old daughter drunk and stoned at a house gathering..The girls parents went out for the evening.. When the cats are away, the mice will play!

I'm looking for this young man, 19 vs 13 is a hell of a shift in the age ratio...He had one thing on mind!

Hey atleast your daughter was smart enough to not do anything, unlike my stupid step daughter. She was given a hicky in MY OWN HOME and wore it like it was a freakin badge of honor. Next time I saw that boy he got a HEY, you a vampire??? "no, why would you say that?" If I find another mark on my daughter your gonna wish you had never met her cause I will make your life a living hell. You know the people I know kid? "uh, she told me to do it I was just listening to her" I shook my head and said I don't care, show some respect.

Well my boss is neighbors with the sheriff so he called him and the sheriff said to give his plate numbers and he would send the boys to pay him a little visit and shake him up a little bit. So far no more hickeys and the boy has not come back into my house :)

Hey atleast your daughter was smart enough to not do anything, unlike my stupid step daughter. She was given a hicky in MY OWN HOME and wore it like it was a freakin badge of honor. Next time I saw that boy he got a HEY, you a vampire??? "no, why would you say that?" If I find another mark on my daughter your gonna wish you had never met her cause I will make your life a living hell. You know the people I know kid? "uh, she told me to do it I was just listening to her" I shook my head and said I don't care, show some respect.

Well my boss is neighbors with the sheriff so he called him and the sheriff said to give his plate numbers and he would send the boys to pay him a little visit and shake him up a little bit. So far no more hickeys and the boy has not come back into my house :)
Oh noo... Brother, I would split my wig... So far my daughter claims that she was to "SICK FEELING" to do anything, but her friend said the boys wouldnt leave when they were asked... So, this has me a little pissed off..

One of the kids I hear just got out of rehab.. Who the hell goes to rehab at 17 years old, is your drug use that bad?

Looks like I'll be doing more night hawk drive by's... lights off, radio down, sleeves rolled up, old man sneakers on (I'm down for a foot race, this old man is no slouch)...
I'll throw a douche in the bay and let the grabs have their way...

That's epic that you got the sheriff to use some verbal judo on his ass.. That'll teach that little prick!

See i guess thats where crossing the line is bred into my genetics. I woulda fucked that dude up. I dont give a shit about age. Or atleast choked his little ass out. Ill take the charge. thank god i have a boy.

Sad, but the sobering fact is that there are more 130lb twinks on gear than not. I hear the skinny-asses talking about it all the time at my gym, high school and college aged punks. They talk just loud enough so the people around them can hear and they talk about it to one another like it's a badge of honor. Such a waste of time and money, and not worth the potential health risks that they are taking for no benefits to be realized.

See i guess thats where crossing the line is bred into my genetics. I woulda fucked that dude up. I dont give a shit about age. Or atleast choked his little ass out. Ill take the charge. thank god i have a boy.

I'll see this young man believe me you.....

I will walk up to him and adjust his collar and fix his shirt, then I'll pat him on the back and say "I'm glad we had this talk, let's not have it again, capiche"?!?

Friend of mine growing up snuck off to some party when she was 13..bunch of guys there's all in the 19-23 age range got her shitty drunk and gang raped her..then they thought it would be funny to send her home naked...in january..in new england. She was found about a mile from home..alive but with frostbite and pretty severe hypothermia.
She recovered and went on to go through a fuckload of therapy and became a pretty functional adult but she never drank ever again and was understandably cautious around people she didn't know.
I've emphasized to my older girls a million times to not take drinks pills or other from people and know what the fuckload they're doing .to call me in any circumstance to come get them even if they're plastered somewhere where they shouldn't be. .I won't say a word as long as they're safe.
Do they listen? Maybe not.

Friend of mine growing up snuck off to some party when she was 13..bunch of guys there's all in the 19-23 age range got her shitty drunk and gang raped her..then they thought it would be funny to send her home naked...in january..in new england. She was found about a mile from home..alive but with frostbite and pretty severe hypothermia.
She recovered and went on to go through a fuckload of therapy and became a pretty functional adult but she never drank ever again and was understandably cautious around people she didn't know.
I've emphasized to my older girls a million times to not take drinks pills or other from people and know what the fuckload they're doing .to call me in any circumstance to come get them even if they're plastered somewhere where they shouldn't be. .I won't say a word as long as they're safe.

I wish I didn't read that.. That broke my heart :(

She wasn't alone on that walk, she had something much greater by her side keeping her alive... Something much greater then we can ever understand.. God bless her!

I'm sure she has a message and a purpose...

Get Shredded!
Yeah..I think she found meaning to her life but I wouldn't wish that kind of treatment to another human being on anyone's child

Yeah..I think she found meaning to her life but I wouldn't wish that kind of treatment to another human being on anyone's child
God, it's just awful to even think about..

whatever happened to that group of animals?

A cpl did some jail but really not much in my opinion and a cpl others got probation. She had to change schools and then was ultimately home schooled because she was relentlessly bullied about the whole thing...called a whore etc

She was my best friend for years...very pretty girl...extremely normal honestly even after all of that. We parted ways in our twenties...different life paths

A cpl did some jail but really not much in my opinion and a cpl others got probation. She had to change schools and then was ultimately home schooled because she was relentlessly bullied about the whole thing...called a whore etc

Awful... I feel terrible for that girl.

Yeah I always did too but honestly if you met her you'd never know it had happened to her...Lotta therapy

WTF thats my worst nightmare, I would kill some little coward bastards. I'm not lazy Ill dig a 20ft hole, nobody has ever been found past 10 feet

my stepdaughter started spending the night at her boyfriends house who was 10 years older and was recently divorced, I drove over at 3 in the morning and dropped off a suitcase with all her shit and said congratulations you have another daughter you keep her. he dropped her off at my house in the morning and that was the end of him, of coarse I'm the asshole but fuck that shit, I have 2 babies to raise and my wife cant be up all night worried and then have to get up early to make breakfast and drop the kids off at school. she was worried sick sleeping on the couch every nite, fucking kids dont have a clue what horror they put parents thru

Back