• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Weight loss question

MTRON187

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My woman wants to lose some weight we do work out regularly I was thinking about giving her some winny any thoughts for weight loss for her she does have a thyroid issue so any info would be great

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

My woman wants to lose some weight we do work out regularly I was thinking about giving her some winny any thoughts for weight loss for her she does have a thyroid issue so any info would be great

idk what kind of weight loss we are taking about here.. So going off of no stats. I'm going to say the only thing to do would be to diet!

She eats like a rabbit salads fruits it's her thyroid that gives her the problem of not losing weight she works out at the YMCA does yoga Pilate classes she wants to lose like 15 to 20 pounds

She's going to the doctors in 2 weeks but she takes medication everyday for thyroid

How much intense cardio does she do (and I don't mean the kind where you can talk on the cell phone)?

She might lose some hair weight...

How much intense cardio does she do (and I don't mean the kind where you can talk on the cell phone)?
She goes on the treadmill for 15 minutes at a fast pace she does a spin class pilates class and she does exercises at home her work out is fine o teacher a lot of stuff it's just that her thyroid is so bad that it prevents her from losing weight so I was just looking to see if they or t3 would be good for her I don't know anything about it with someone who has a thyroid problem

If her thyroid is truly bad, then a doctor will give her thyroid hormone and get it properly regulated.

Back