• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Revalor conversion need help PLEASE!!!

El Colombiano

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have converted FINAPLEX pelets many times before. This is my first attempt at REVALOR conversion. I am having issues. Here is what I have done in order.

So I did everything correctly with HEET, LYE, and water filtering. Let it dry into powder. I did. this with two carts of REVALOR. So this is what I added on solvents and oil.
BA 1ml
BB 7.4
and grape seed oil 32ml

I boiled water and put in glass container inside boiling water so as to melt fina and solvent and finish suspension. Not working. Fina will not suspend. When hot the brown fina goes on its own separate from solvents and then when cold it looks like sludge. I will be attaching picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really need help making this right. Thanks in advance for any help
This following pic is when its cold. See how clumpy it is.
wrca4j.jpg

This next one is when it is warm and melted. See how the fina separates on one side and doesn't mix in with solvents.
2jb5op0.jpg

Back