• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this real life? TD

Jdubfrost

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can't discuss ta times but if I could you wouldn't believe me. Fastest ta I've ever experienced! DG was quick to respond friendly and the whole process was easy. Thanks DG already enjoying the androxine.

I'm telling you, people just don't get it! They're no joke!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bro,thank you very much for spending the time to downloading photo.
Much appreciate it!
Sincerely,Alan

Can't discuss ta times but if I could you wouldn't believe me. Fastest ta I've ever experienced! DG was quick to respond friendly and the whole process was easy. Thanks DG already enjoying the androxine.

can I get a list please

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nice products..

Thanks for the TD pic. Drugs Gear doesn't mess around. :winkfinger:

Soon my man, meet with dr 1st. then will be in touch.

It seems like DG is as good as gold from what I have read. Excellent communication, products and service. What more could you ask for? I am new to this board and have never ordered from DG or anyone here...yet. I am seriously thinking about giving DG a try very soon. DG, I appreciate your welcome in my new member post.

Thanks Bro for your kind words!
Im sure you will be satisfied doing business with me)
Sincerely,Alan

It seems like DG is as good as gold from what I have read. Excellent communication, products and service. What more could you ask for? I am new to this board and have never ordered from DG or anyone here...yet. I am seriously thinking about giving DG a try very soon. DG, I appreciate your welcome in my new member post.

Nothing to worry about bud. You won't be disappointed.

Nice range of products for sure. I see a few things I like.

Back