• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Short dated Test cyp with bad seal

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would you guys use this bottle:

I received 2 bottles of geneza pharmaceuticals test cyp 250 yesterday but one bottle expires on 03/20/16. The bottle with the early expiration date the color of the liquid is almost clear and the rubber stopper is not sealed on the bottle. In fact the entire top is loose on the bottle so I would suspect it is not sterile since it was not sealed properly. The cap on the bottle is loose and if you press your finger on one side the entire metal cap and rubber stopper will come off. The grey cap is not sealed and the metal cap is malformed and is not sealed. you can see on the left side of the bottle where you can simply push up on the metal right and the entire top off the bottle will come off (metal ring,rubber stopper, cap)

Would you guys consider this safe to use? I was told it is fine by Napsgear but the fact it is short dated and the fact the metal ring on the bottle stopper is not sealed and that the color of the liquid is clear makes me nervous. Since Napsgear feels it is fine should I just toss it in the garbage, take the $45 loss and find another distributor to purchase from in the future?

a8406f8f-7f0e-44eb-b622-195dadeeb507_zpsjs0ogpvx.jpg

since naps feels it is fine i may go ahead and use it. this is the first time i have used geneza so maybe i am just being too cautious/nervous about it lol.

Is it typical for naps support reps on their naps help page to be rude and insulting?

Here are 2 responses from one of their reps today:

Customer Support
Staff
index.php

[Qoute]​
are you that delusional did you read my respond yesterday, I have replied again

Customer Support
Staff
index.php

[Qoute]​
i am fucking Prick, after fucking multiple none sense tkts after tkts your impatient ass couldn't wait.

By the pics you posted looks like one expires in 2019 the other is in 2018 both bottles look fine to me. The oils oils one looks like mct the other looks like gso honestly I don't see what you are complaining about judging by the pic you posted

It looks fine to me I would use it but if you don't feel comfortable toss it 45 isn't shit when you are talking your health.if I was treated that way I would not be ordering again from them .I don't know how many times you emailed them but have to give them time to respond.

thanks for the input guys i appreciate it. i had 3 tickets opened it appears, i was not using the ticket thing correctly on their site and i had started 3 by accident. i was cordial in all 3, i would just answer them when i received an email that it had a response. when i would go to the ticket page all i would see was the 1 ticket so i was not aware there were 3 tickets at first. that is still no reason to talk shit like that. i was just worried that one bottle did not appear to be acceptable because of the date and the loose top. i would hate to inject a tainted liquid in my body and end up in the hospital for a month. i was simply trying to be cautious and i had a lot of questions i wanted covered before I dared to try using the 1 bottle.

so you guys think it should be okay? i will be going with another vendor after this debacle. it is a shame because it arrived to my house in only 11 days. maybe that guy was just having a bad day or maybe he is just a prick like that all the time . who knows lol. I will ask around on the other forums to see if anyone else had similar treatment and share my experience.

It looks fine to me I would use it but if you don't feel comfortable toss it 45 isn't shit when you are talking your health.if I was treated that way I would not be ordering again from them .I don't know how many times you emailed them but have to give them time to respond.

it just concerns me the metal ring on the bottle was not crimped on properly which allows the entire ring/stopper assembly to be pressed off with your thumb with little effort. it sat poorly sealed for 3 years like that so i have concern that it could be contaminated. the grey cap and the bottle label are faded from age as well. i was surprised that naps did not offer to simply exchange it. the only thing I got was an offer for 20% off my next order followed up with being cussed out by one of their reps lol.

Why waste your time asking us about it, as it clearly bothers you? That's all that matters in the end. Pin 1 bottle and pitch the other. It's only $45 and not worth it. By the time your done pinning the good one, your order will already be in hand. So many good choices to go with here, why hassle with it?

Pitch it already.

LowT

yeah i think i will go for dispense quick for my next order, i will toss the suspect bottle in the trash since naps has no plans to do right on the order

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure on what your elevation is, but I brought gear with me from a sea level location into the Rockies last year and it lifted my seal similar to what you're describing. If your concerned toss it, or refilter through a .22mic sterile and reload into the other vial once it's empty.

The bottles and oils look fine bro !!! Even if the expiration date was close to coming up , u can still hold & use it for a much longer period of time .
With the cap being loose like that , IMO , i wouldnt be too worried about it . It should very well be goob bro !!! Ive had a bottle here and there like that and it was fine .
But like the brothers have said , if it bothers u that much , toss it man , take a loss . Shit , i think 99% of the people in this game have taken a loss at one time or another , so u wont be the first . And consider $45 a VERY small loss. Some have lost hundreds , if not more , so do what u believe is in ur best interest .
Or just send it to me :) !!!
Good luck , Train Hard !!!
And DQ is fuckin awesome !!!

damn, thanks for all the input on this I really appreciate it! I am typing this in pain, spent hours at the gym last night and now i can barely move my fingers to type lol.

Cheapthreads will take your questionable Genza bottle. He'll take anything, cheap where you at man!?

If you like brother send the one in question to me I'll pay for shipping and let you know how it is. Pm me if you don't want it

Things can take a beating from the shipping companies. They throw stuff all over the place. This probably got some bad handling while en route to you. I would use it myself. But do what gives you peace of mind. I wouldn't worry about the expiration date either since it is just 5 days.
Naps wouldn't send you any bad stuff, you can trust them.

IMO, 10ml of Geneza Test Cyp is too good to waste. Plus all expiration dates have a margin for safe use days after what it says. I would use it up first, then onto your next vial.

Get Shredded!
As for the vial with the bent cap. I have your answer. I got some Test in the mail today and one was so cold that it was crystallizing. This pushed up the top cap and the metal edge of the vial and looks exactly like yours in the photo. Hope this helps. So no worries, use it. Mother nature tampered with it. LOL

As for the Naps rep who replied to your tickets and was such a jerk. I submitted a ticket and the EXACT SAME jerk replied in the same disrespectful and vulgar manner toward me. Maybe he has some problem with roid rage. No other rep at Naps has been like that in my communications with them. He didn't even have the stones to sign his name. IMO, he is a gutless coward and a bully who hides his name so he can't be reported. Don't let it bother you, he is the one with the problem.

What a fucking douche nozzle that "customer service" faget is. You had a general concern. You asked questions. No reason for that dick to act like that. Not a good representative for Naps. Granted, there's two sides to every story, but the guy looks like a bitch.

Hey guys I would like to take a minute and apologize for the reps response I can not explain or excuse his behavior what I can tell you is if you guys have any future problems just PM me here and I will help you.

As for the vial with the bent cap. I have your answer. I got some Test in the mail today and one was so cold that it was crystallizing. This pushed up the top cap and the metal edge of the vial and looks exactly like yours in the photo. Hope this helps. So no worries, use it. Mother nature tampered with it. LOL

As for the Naps rep who replied to your tickets and was such a jerk. I submitted a ticket and the EXACT SAME jerk replied in the same disrespectful and vulgar manner toward me. Maybe he has some problem with roid rage. No other rep at Naps has been like that in my communications with them. He didn't even have the stones to sign his name. IMO, he is a gutless coward and a bully who hides his name so he can't be reported. Don't let it bother you, he is the one with the problem.

Lol I thought the same thing on the "roid rage"

I am just going to take the loss and deal with a different vendor I think. I would worry if I placed another order the "roid-rage rep guy" may tamper with my gear before shipping it out.

Back