• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test questions

jp1957

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've pretty much decided to blast and cruise.

So here's my question, once I finish the blast (12 weeks cycle 500mg(250x2) a week), am I better to switch to sustanon 250 for the cruise, or stick with TEst E, just drop to 125x2 per week? (also either arimidex or aromasin for E2)

All this depends on how my labs look of course.

Last question.

I dont quite follow the varied test places sell, I see test 250, 400, 500, 600, etc. What does that means wrt dosage?

I've pretty much decided to blast and cruise.

So here's my question, once I finish the blast (12 weeks cycle 500mg(250x2) a week), am I better to switch to sustanon 250 for the cruise, or stick with TEst E, just drop to 125x2 per week? (also either arimidex or aromasin for E2)

All this depends on how my labs look of course.

Last question.

I dont quite follow the varied test places sell, I see test 250, 400, 500, 600, etc. What does that means wrt dosage?

It is totally up to you as to which test you use. Sust usually has some quick esters in there so IMO you would want to pin more frequently. I usually stick with the same test.

Aromasin or A-dex, is also your personal preference. What are you using during your blast? If it works stick with it :)

Not sure about your last question... WRT dosage? Please explain.

Many shops sell different mg of test. Obviously the higher the mg the less you have to pin. But with higher MG oils there is a higher likely hood that you will get PIP which sucks. On a cruise I would stick with the lower numbers. IMO the only reason for high dose test is when your blasting multiple compounds and want less oil to be inserted into your body.

It is totally up to you as to which test you use. Sust usually has some quick esters in there so IMO you would want to pin more frequently. I usually stick with the same test.

Aromasin or A-dex, is also your personal preference. What are you using during your blast? If it works stick with it :)

Not sure about your last question... WRT dosage? Please explain.

Many shops sell different mg of test. Obviously the higher the mg the less you have to pin. But with higher MG oils there is a higher likely hood that you will get PIP which sucks. On a cruise I would stick with the lower numbers. IMO the only reason for high dose test is when your blasting multiple compounds and want less oil to be inserted into your body.

Thx. as for blast, I'm not going gear, just the higher test for 12w. Then cruise. This is my first cycle. See how it goes and feels. Maybe next cycle throw some dbol in first few weeks, and tbol the last few weeks. Dunno, I'm kinda leary on gear for the moment. Still reading and learning.

As for dosage, I guess I'm confused. If I get test 250 or 300, and want to go 500 a week, is that actually 250mg per pin? I'm just confused on the actual dosage.

Thx. as for blast, I'm not going gear, just the higher test for 12w. Then cruise. This is my first cycle. See how it goes and feels. Maybe next cycle throw some dbol in first few weeks, and tbol the last few weeks. Dunno, I'm kinda leary on gear for the moment. Still reading and learning.

As for dosage, I guess I'm confused. If I get test 250 or 300, and want to go 500 a week, is that actually 250mg per pin? I'm just confused on the actual dosage.

If the test vial says 250mg/ml or 300mg/ml that is going to tell you how many mg of test is in 1ml of that solution. So you are wanting to go with 500 a week...

If you get a test that is 250mg/ml you would pin 1 ml Mon and 1ml on Thurs (just an example)

If you get a test that is 300mg/ml you would pin .8 ml Mon and .8 ml on Thurs (just an example)

Does that make sense? I would personally stick with a 250mg/ml test for the time being that way its nice and simple for you on your first go around :)

I personally prefer aromasin. It was a lot easier for me to nail down my estrogen level then it was with a-dex.

Just curious, since this is your first cycle, why did you decide to blast and cruise?

good question.

Blast is so I can get some of the muscle back I lost with a poor weight loss routine. Cruise is to just keep a higher test number,or at least figure out where that sweet spot is. Will be keeping logs of how I feel, etc.

I'm pretty physical on weekends, need to handle and manage a lot of heavy equipment, so strength is very key to me. My lifting routines are centered around strength as well, not body building. Only downside is my back, I have to be careful. Its not "bad" but we have a love hate relationship. So no deadlifts, just isometric deadlifts.

Back