• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BSR Labs

Sotuff111

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been away for a little while but started looking around and saw BSR stuck a big dry one to a bunch of people. I hate to say I told you so but.... I told you so. And I think jerseydevil may have said so too, but we both got shit for speaking out about BSR. So I guess where are all the BSR nut huggers now that he is gone with the wind.

BSR has past away according to heavy

He passed away. I read the obituary this morning. It is 100% confirmed.

I never had anything against the guy.. The way he approached the Forum was strange, to say the least. We exchanged words a couple of times. A person's internet life can be very different from there real life.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reading his family and friends condolences today was pretty emotional for me. Just seemed surreal.

Very sad

Shit I have been away and just saw this. That sucks.... I am currently running their gear. Working great.

RIP hate to hear it, he was unique in his sales pitch but hate to see this for anyone

Well that's terrible. I guess at least I gave a donation unintentionally....RIP. Hope my unfulfilled auction winner money goes to good use for his family.

When lordsks agreed to give me the info he stipulated that it not be shared to protect the family from trolling or shit talking.

Admin at ASF, OLM and Pro Muscle were given the info.

Fair enough. Let's let it go. RIP BLACKSTAR!!!

I don't wish bad on anyone. Granted I did not care for his attitude and approach, I do hope he RIP.

I have been away for a little while but started looking around and saw BSR stuck a big dry one to a bunch of people. I hate to say I told you so but.... I told you so. And I think jerseydevil may have said so too, but we both got shit for speaking out about BSR. So I guess where are all the BSR nut huggers now that he is gone with the wind.

Nice thread....

Get Shredded!
Wow, at first I thought "passed away" was meant euphemistically.
So he's gone. Wow. Rip Dude.
I kind of liked his attitude, actually. You kind of have to be a rebel to run a UGL.
He had owed me one item and recently made good on it. Sorry to hear others lost out.

Um, can we confirm that it was not directly gear related?

Cause of death was not published

Wow I never expected that to be the reason, rip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Kuda had been around a long time in the game.... Several years As to what I can remember from other boards. I had some dealings with him and used his gear in the past. Either way if you liked him or not you hate to see someone pass away at such a young age. Hope his family is holding up well and my prayers are with them.

Back