• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looks like I'll be a new TRT customer

jp1957

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally got my labs from last week.

Test came in at 560, everything else looked good.

Now to decide if I fly this solo, or under a doctors care (if I can find one).

I've spent the past few weeks reading here and around the board, but I'm undecided if should just straight to TRT, or try nolva, clomid, something to try and boost test first.

But most likely at 58, it'll be test boost. So at that, its whether to Blast and cruise, or work up to it first.

Lastly I wanted to thank the many folks on this board that have shared so much information. There is so much still to absorb and learn.

As I start this journey, I expect to ask a few stupid questions, so be kind. I know its easy to say just search, but its not a matter of finding it, its putting it all together.

Welcome aboard... Good luck on your TRT journey!

I don't think you find a Dr. Who will prescribe you test if your Test is that high at 58. You will do fine flying solo. Welcome, you found the right place.

LowT

I was expecting to not get an RX, but at least one that will oversee me and double check my bloods or if any E2 issues arise, etc.

Am I fooling myself on this?

No, some Of my friends Dr. are on board. However, check out our lab section as there is everything you need to be successful. From how and where to go get your blood drawn and labwork done to what ranges to keep an eye on. This way if your Dr. doesn't oversee your progress, you will be covered right here in your new community.

Welcome.

LowT

Thx, I used labcorp/quest for the above lab test as per I believe that forum (or somewhere here anyways).

Since its private, its not part of any medical records either. At least doctors officewise anyways. So I have a baseline.

And I understand it for now, the big thing in future labs is Test level, estradiol, and liver functions. I will spend more time on those forums to make sure I'm clear.

I have some questions on test, as I see so many variations, and even blends, and like really high dosage stuff as well.

I'm still not clear on the diff between test ethanate and cypionateyet.

wow @ your levels at your age. that's actually great.

I am very very active physically, but I was stupid 4 years ago losing 45 pounds, and lost way too much muscle. (I had built up a lot in 5 years of construction 2003-2008). So past several years been working my ass off to build it back up, but age and chemistry are keeping me down. Gonna stay off the gear and just run test, then blast and cruise and see what kind of gains I can get first. See how I feel, how my strength improves, and go from there.

I have been actively taking BlueStar 'Status" which I guess has helped keep my test from tanking perhaps.

Apart of joint pain from heavy weights (not heavy by weightlifter standards, but heavy for most others), all the parts still work :)

I'm in better shape than most 1/2 my age, as I haul around up 300 pounds of technical diving gear and dive to depths of up to 400ft.

Anyways, I guess thats sort of my introduction as well.

I am very very active physically, but I was stupid 4 years ago losing 45 pounds, and lost way too much muscle. (I had built up a lot in 5 years of construction 2003-2008). So past several years been working my ass off to build it back up, but age and chemistry are keeping me down. Gonna stay off the gear and just run test, then blast and cruise and see what kind of gains I can get first. See how I feel, how my strength improves, and go from there.

<snip>

Apart of joint pain from heavy weights (not heavy by weightlifter standards, but heavy for most others), all the parts still work :)

Assuming you once had more mass it should come back pretty quick on just TRT, adding significantly more becomes much harder as we get older even on gear.

For your joint pain start taking 2g lysine, 2g proline and start taking as much ascorbic acid a day as you gut will allow in divided doses. Experiment with it as if too much makes it through digestive system to colon it can cause some issues. You have a few years on my but the vitC (ascorbic acid) is the only thing that really keeps my joints in shape. Vit C is the major overlooked ingredient in collagen synthesis and it will help you overcome and hold off arteriosclerosis as well.

Glucosamine seems to help right now.

help yes, but its not the primary nutrient for collagen synthesis. google it and do some research.....or not...can lead a horse to water....

Finally got my labs from last week.

Test came in at 560, everything else looked good.

Wow, that's more than double what mine was. One of my doctors thinks a number like that would be okay after injecting test.

Back