• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

BSR-rep says he passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimonos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:coffee: on outlawmuscle

akKNRLI.png

Sad. The guy was a man of his word to me. Rest in peace

something tells me he'll be reincarnated and the story will be incredible

if it is true, and he did die, my prayers are with his family. I hope he was right with God.

If it said he OD'd I'd believe it.

If he's dead may he rest in peace in heaven.

If it's a lie, than may he karma find him

Give me a fuckin break.. Ya it's the guys fault he did massive amounts of drugs. Ya, I hope they get called out to.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If it said he OD'd I'd believe it.

If he's dead may he rest in peace in heaven.

If it's a lie, than may he karma find him

Probably put the best
I agree 100% with this sentiment

Oh what a crock of shit. How would a rep of all people find out that the source they rep for has passed away? BSRs wife just feel the need to let the online community know? If he even has a wife.

Im not sorry. I'm not buying it, but if he did in fact pass then rest in peace.

I have asked for the obituary 3 times. Crickets

What happen to that girl that was working directly with him? She disappeard to.. Why? Why could she have not cleared the air asap and provide at least admin detail and help customers....its Not like he is on the run, what she hiding for .. ?

What happen to that girl that was working directly with him? She disappeard to.. Why? Why could she have not cleared the air asap and provide at least admin detail and help customers....its Not like he is on the run, what she hiding for .. ?

See.. That's the thing.. They had a heart attack at the same time. I believe, they were holding hands.

reps lost communication for few days,without a way to contact him...who told em he's gone?

880320.gif

I don't buy that for one minute.......we ought to set some odds on when he will be be back here paying sponsor dues under a new name.......my dad used to say, "boy, you can't shit an old turd!"

I don't buy that for one minute.......we ought to set some odds on when he will be be back here paying sponsor dues under a new name.......my dad used to say, "boy, you can't shit an old turd!"

why create another name aside from LE purposes? I'm not aware that he scammed, and I did see a few positive reviews on his gear. That just seems like it would be a lot of trouble?

Get Shredded!
why create another name aside from LE purposes? I'm not aware that he scammed, and I did see a few positive reviews on his gear. That just seems like it would be a lot of trouble?
Not even going to go there.

I know this, the guy is a nut job, he was from day one. Who knows why he did what he did, but most importantly why would anyone care?

Not even going to go there.

I know this, the guy is a nut job, he was from day one. Who knows why he did what he did, but most importantly why would anyone care?

agreed, I have no ties to him, never did business with him. So, the last sentence of your post indeed applies to me.

why create another name aside from LE purposes?

This right here. Me personally, I thought with his real confident demeanor, he seemed bullet proof. I just think he was being watched.

This right here. Me personally, I thought with his real confident demeanor, he seemed bullet proof. I just think he was being watched.

What makes you think he was being watched? You think he was pinched?

I knew since he came on board that post o. was watching him

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe any of it

Dead? That is the best way to have anyone stop looking for you...even the Federal Gov't. If LE presumes you dead and believe it, they stop looking and close the file.

But perhaps something went down. Hard to deal in illegal shit and handle big money without others wanting to take your shit. IDK what to fucking believe.

Wish I was 10 and still dreamed of rainbows and teddybears...innocent to the horrors of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back