• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shipping Question

Boy I got you covered.

Firing up the forklift and ketchup packet press as we speak.

I have some super pip 500 I'll send you. The infection is the freebie I'll toss in. You'll just need to pin it wrong to get the adverse affects

My new lab is called Infectional Anabilolics. Want to be my partner? All you have to do is stand by me no matter what and I'll keep sending you free gear.

We put the puss in pussy

Gear that's a legit 300+ mg/ml is always a bad idea. The high concentrations of irritants due to so much hormone and solvents will almost always cause a reaction. Unfortunately this became septic in at least 2 users. A third guy has a baseball size lump and he's getting checked out soon. In addition there are numerous guys claiming excessive PIP. There's a reason every legit pharmaceutical company on the planet does not make 500 mg/ml Test. I would have zero issue using the shop with lower mg/ml but no way I would touch 500 mg/ml gear.

IML Gear Cream!
I just don't get X... Great guy but protecting an issue is bad news.

Contact the buyers because most have been sitting on it since purchased. probably 70%.. Let them know there is an issue and toss the stuff. Make it right and credit them. I have a feeling more will come forward not understanding what is growing under their skin. It's 40 bottles. fuck! I bet only 10 have opened it and pinned it.

Gear that's a legit 300+ mg/ml is always a bad idea. The high concentrations of irritants due to so much hormone and solvents will almost always cause a reaction. Unfortunately this became septic in at least 2 users. A third guy has a baseball size lump and he's getting checked out soon. In addition there are numerous guys claiming excessive PIP. There's a reason every legit pharmaceutical company on the planet does not make 500 mg/ml Test. I would have zero issue using the shop with lower mg/ml but no way I would touch 500 mg/ml gear.
Excellent points and the same can be said about painless primo-e at 200mg/ml.

Come on Heavy of course it is😂

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-How-Does-IA-Make-High-Mg-ml-Oils-With-No-Pip

Excellent points and the same can be said about painless primo-e at 200mg/ml.

This!

I just don't get X... Great guy but protecting an issue is bad news.

Contact the buyers because most have been sitting on it since purchased. probably 70%.. Let them know there is an issue and toss the stuff. Make it right and credit them. I have a feeling more will come forward not understanding what is growing under their skin. It's 40 bottles. fuck! I bet only 10 have opened it and pinned it.

What's scary to me about an issue like this is some guys are afraid to go to a Dr to deal with it (shouldn't be-hipaa protects you) or aren't bright enough to realize a massive abscess can turn into a major problem including septicemia even if it started out as a sterile abcess...nice warm pus for all the bacteria you come in contact with afterward to incubate it-it's unlikely but it's possible

For anyone that an abcess if you're uncomfortable lancing it yourself (probably repeatedly) get it looked at and get started on a course of antibiotics.

My youngest when she was 2 until she was almost 3 had a recurrent issue with carbuncles (Google it-I'll wait) from a mrsa infection I'm convinced she picked up at the gym daycare- this was a nitemare to keep clean with hibiclens, oral clindamycin, bleach baths, the entire house had to have their nares (google) treated with something I forget the name of, bleach all of her clothing in boiling water, sheets..the whole nine.
I bring it up because mrsa is on pretty much every single surface in public at this point- you have a nasty abcess chilling just waiting for new bacteria to be oportunistic to your immune system and spring a new problem

Am I alarmist? Yup..and idc. I'd rather not see someone get really fucked up from something that shouldn't have happened to begin with.

P.s.
I kept the stupid things drained well enough the surgeon looked at them twice and decided he didn't need to do anything with them and traumatize the kid further...so you can Lance and "pack" it yourself if you have a good stomach and clean instruments

In all seriousness, IA has good gear with the exception of this obviously.

Which is why I don't get why they don't pull the one thing...

In all seriousness, IA has good gear with the exception of this obviously.

I fuck up in my business all the time. My customers continue to use us because when we fuck up, we own up and fix the problem. It is normal and IA is a great product. shit happens to the best of us.

Get Shredded!
I fuck up in my business all the time. My customers continue to use us because when we fuck up, we own up and fix the problem. It is normal and IA is a great product. shit happens to the best of us.

But they aren't fixing it. Instead they're denying any part in this

Brother it is going to be okay. There is no such thing as infections, or abscesses, or PIP brother. My brother says that it's impossible, so you are good brother.

Must be a bunch of people pinning it wrong, can't be the gear no way no how brother.

I was told by him it's an "adverse affect". In other words, I must have pinned it wrong lmao. He can't even tell me that straight up brother

Which is why I don't get why they don't pull the one thing...

They did now but this morning XS was singing a different tune. Until his thread blew up in his face, he wasn't going to do shit about it. Here's the screen shot to prove it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457821768.388976.jpg

Some people will do anything for that monthly free gear no matter the cost to their dignity and safety of others. But he's a great rep :roflmao:

Yes sir,

Have you pinned the Primo? Any issues?
I have run primo 100mg/ml once for ten weeks, layout was like this

Primo-600mg a week
TPA-700mg a week
Proviron-50mg a day
Aromasin-25mg a day

I bumped the primo up to 750mg a week after week 8 through 10.

I had little discomfort from the primo as I mixed it daily with the TPA so nearly 2mls of oil per day. Best word to describe effect of primo is muscle fullness, more so than when I ran NPP. Blood markers were better on primo than NPP too. I have issues with NPP and elevated RBC, hematocrit and hemoglobin.

Same here except we never make a mistake :)

Back