• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here; intro

cleggtwopointoh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all. Lurked and researched for the past month, finally deciding to post.

Call me Clegg. Bit of a unique situation here...Late 20's. Was obese all of my childhood till 22, when I lost 120 lb doing cardio alone and calorie restriction before I ever started learning about proper fitness. Been lifting for the past 5 years and making slow, slow gains.

Come to find out, my natural total testosterone production, even in caloric excess and doing all the right compound exercises, is around ~150 ng/dl. Got it tested 4 times at 8 AM, all the same. Pituitary MRI reveals shrunken pituitary. From what? No one knows. So I'm 28, and currently on TRT for probably the rest of my life. Test Cyp, 125 mg/wk. I started last year and my gains exploded (relative to what they were).

Now ready to take it up a notch and planning my first (supraphysiological) cycle. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This place has been a wealth of info so far and wanted to thank everyone.

Welcome to the forum!

Whats your goals? Stats?

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop

Whats your goals? Stats?

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop

Stats:
5' 10"
BF: Not 100% sure, between 11-13% I'd estimate. I'll attach a pic.
Weight: 181 lb

My current and ultimate goal is to stay lean (7-9% which Ive never been) and still maintain a competitive total as far as powerlifting goes. So I guess if you're asking what my immediate goal for a cycle would be, it would be a recomp while maintaining/gaining strength. Numbers are squat: 425, deadlift 470, bench 305

I'm already prone to debilitating panic attacks; so tren scares the shit out of me and I'd like to avoid it, if possible. I know it's apparently the ultimate for what I'm trying to do, go figure. And I've messed my knee up before, so I'd like to avoid Winny too because of the whole joint issues thing. But I'm really down to try anything else recommended.

Here's me taken last week after a year of TRT and meticulous meal planning:
Selfie.jpgSelfie2.jpg

welcome to the forum.

Welcome to ASF, read the rules, ask questions . And learn as much as you can! Hope to see you around. If you need further assistance please feel free to message me.

Welcome to the party. Pm me if you have any questions:winkfinger: Congrats on the weight loss:clapping:

Back