• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rested and alive..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm alive and well.. after feeling like I have full blown AIDs, I'm able to breathe..

This wasn't the worst respiratory infection I had, but geeze, it lingered..Yesterday was the first day I was able to really breathe normally, aside from some green funk coming up when I cough, nasty as hell..

My little man just got over the strep, I was lucky to not contract it full blown..I dipped right into the wives antibiotics (she had it too).. Literally, the whole house was a mess (I can't make this shit up if I tried)..

My family was treating us like -

GS7G2.jpg

On that note, the wife bought me this "cold air vaporizer"? This is the best thing ever.. I literrly can sleep almost a full night, with no disturbance.. Sick or not sick, this thing is "tits"..
Not sure if its the sound it makes, or what, but I'm not waking up with a random choking fit (I'm still not sure what thats about after all these years)..

Besides being down 10lbs, windows are open and I feel great....

9021d236d6a2ba6810545bebac351fd9.jpg

I got worried about my main man not educated the forum
Sent u emails and such to see whats up with u and the undec
Glad ur Bettter Vision
Happy your back
God Bless

Glad to see you are better. This stuff is hanging around for 4-6 weeks is what I was told. I'm on week 3 with a nasty cough that I can't get to go away.

Glad to see you are better. This stuff is hanging around for 4-6 weeks is what I was told. I'm on week 3 with a nasty cough that I can't get to go away.
Yep... For weeks for me now. I sound like a frog if I even have a voice at all.

Glad your feeling better brother!

Glad your feeling better and back in action brother Vision.!!!! My lil man(nephew) just got sent home from school Thursday with a temperature of 103deg...tried to break fever with Tylenol and ibuprofen but it would break and go right back up...got him to his Dr yesterday and he tested positive for strep like your son. !!! No fun..poor lil man is miserable but the Dr put him on Amox.and he should start feeling better. Hope you and your family kicked the bug and the meds work...for christ sake it's almost spring and we all want to be healthy and enjoy the nice weather not be sick.!!! Lol...good to see ya back broski.!!!----peace

Funny you mention this, because my step daughter hasn't been able to shake this thing for at least 3 weeks.. I'm like right there at the point were my lungs are braking everything up, so thats a HUGE sign that its over for me.. everyone I know got this dang thing..

Like I said before, this wasn't the worst I had, but boy did it linger for almost the whole week.. That cold air thingy she got was absolute tits!

Glad your feeling better and back in action brother Vision.!!!! My lil man(nephew) just got sent home from school Thursday with a temperature of 103deg...tried to break fever with Tylenol and ibuprofen but it would break and go right back up...got him to his Dr yesterday and he tested positive for strep like your son. !!! No fun..poor lil man is miserable but the Dr put him on Amox.and he should start feeling better. Hope you and your family kicked the bug and the meds work...for christ sake it's almost spring and we all want to be healthy and enjoy the nice weather not be sick.!!! Lol...good to see ya back broski.!!!----peace

thanks broski... my son had the fever at 102 ish, that lasted about a night..he slept with me that night, but I just knew at that point I was doomed.. I couldn't kick the sick lil guy out'a my bed..

Im not one to take meds, but this time Im glad I did, and they WORKED!

2nd week of this for me now, GEEZ this is a bad one :( I never get sick so this just pissed me off ;)
Glad everyone is starting to feel better :)

IML Gear Cream!
2nd week of this for me now, GEEZ this is a bad one :( I never get sick so this just pissed me off ;)
Glad everyone is starting to feel better :)

I'm gonna have her grab me that bamboo bark, whatever that oil was you mentioned..I'll add that straight to the air gizmo that she got me!

thanks broski... my son had the fever at 102 ish, that lasted about a night..he slept with me that night, but I just knew at that point I was doomed.. I couldn't kick the sick lil guy out'a my bed..

Im not one to take meds, but this time Im glad I did, and they WORKED!

Awesome brother.!!!! Glad you and your family is on its road to getting better.!!! I have a pretty strong immune system but with all these flu bugs and viruses floating around I hope I don't catch any. During flu season I take Zinc and Echinacea to boost my immune system...has worked pretty good for me for years now.!!! Rest up and keep feeling better bro.!!!----peace

Back