• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

labs came in high.

1krazyrider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been on doc prescribed test c 200mg per week since 2010. Also started running tren e 400mg per week
Mast E 400mg per week and
Mk677.

Pinned test on Sunday and went for bloods for something else and the doc did a surprise complete panel while i was in there. My labs came back with levels above 1500.now doc wants to cut it down to a 100mg per week. I told him i pinned the day before so hes making me com this Monday fir another lab. Do you think the Mk677 caused levels to go higher or the others .thanks for any input.once i get a copy of the last labs ill post them up.

Ive been on doc prescribed test c 200mg per week since 2010. Also started running tren e 400mg per week
Mk677.

Pinned test on Sunday and went for bloods for something else and the doc did a surprise complete panel while i was in there. My labs came back with levels above 1500.now doc wants to cut it down to a 100mg per week. I told him i pinned the day before so hes making me com this Monday fir another lab. Do you think the Mk677 caused levels to go higher or the others .thanks for any input.once i get a copy of the last labs ill post them up.
MK677 shouldnt have any noticeable effect on test.....

I think you might wanna evaluate if your mast and tren are really mast and tren.....

On the other hand Pinning 200mg of test the day before a blood draw could spike the levels past 1500.....very possible.

Yea bro even 125 mg a week can have u around 1000, cuz I was

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

And i wasn't on anything else either

how have your other bloods been on 200mgs ew? Thats what im prescribed and i usally come back somewhere in the 900s. Mast wont raise your test, only lower your e2, nor will tren it will just fuck up your estrogen reading big time, and MK677 just causes a greater release of your natural growh hormone. I get my bloods done 3 days after my 100mg pin ( i pin 100mgs twice a week) and that puts me at 900ish, if your pinning once a week and just shot 200mgs and got bloods the next day your test levels will definitely be a ton higher then 3.5 days post, or 6-7 days post injection, ofcourse its gonnna be high the day after your doc should know this. My suggestion is to make sure you pin 3-5 days before bloods, and also split those two pins into two 100mg pins twice a week, that way if this happens again your levels will not be near as high.

hes making me com this Monday fir another lab.
Stop pinning. Delay this appointment. Run a calculation of half life and see when it will be an acceptable level. Then go in. At 400 a week, it depends upon how long you have been running it. Above 1500 tells you nothing, as it could be WAY above 1500.

Doesn't tren show up as test on certain testing assays?

Doesn't tren show up as test on certain testing assays?

Not for testosteorne, but it will royally fuck up an estrogen test using he eclia method lab corp uses, it will give e2 readings sometimees in the 1000s. Some times, i mean very very rare, a poor testosterone test will show 19-nortestosterone was testosterone. But thats rare and that equipment is ancient and never used, so its rare that would happen.

IML Gear Cream!
My Doc wont let me do labs until my 3rd day after pin.

Not for testosteorne, but it will royally fuck up an estrogen test using he eclia method lab corp uses, it will give e2 readings sometimees in the 1000s. Some times, i mean very very rare, a poor testosterone test will show 19-nortestosterone was testosterone. But thats rare and that equipment is ancient and never used, so its rare that would happen.

I don't know why test was ringing a bell for me......must have got the E2 and test mixed up from whatever I read. Is there not another compound that gives you false testosterone readings?

I don't know why test was ringing a bell for me......must have got the E2 and test mixed up from whatever I read. Is there not another compound that gives you false testosterone readings?

Nandrolone can cause testosterone to be falsely elevated on bloodwork when the LC-MS/MS methodology isn't used.

Does this apply to deca & NPP as well? I know these can corrupt a T assay but dunno the details about which ones exactly, except LC/MS/MS should be immune.

Mk677.

A "surprise complete panel", eh? Maybe this doc of yours is suspicious?

Only if tested at labcorp, if one goes to quest they dont use the same testing method and it will show accurate estrogen levels.

I gotta contradict this, sorry -- common misinformation that seems to have gotten started in our labwork threads. Both LabCorp and Quest have cheaper ECLIA E2 assays that can be corrupted by tren, and both also have mass-spec assays (sometimes called "sensitive" or "ultrasensitive") that are immune. One of my Quest panels gave me a 433 E2 reading that turned out to be due to tren-e. No matter which lab you go with you have to be careful about the assays.

The tren could affect your numbers and the mast could actually be test. Never run anything besides your prescribed dose before labs if trying to stay in normal ranges for your doc.

I gotta contradict this, sorry -- common misinformation that seems to have gotten started in our labwork threads. Both LabCorp and Quest have cheaper ECLIA E2 assays that can be corrupted by tren, and both also have mass-spec assays (sometimes called "sensitive" or "ultrasensitive") that are immune. One of my Quest panels gave me a 433 E2 reading that turned out to be due to tren-e. No matter which lab you go with you have to be careful about the assays.
That's weird cuz it always seemed to me that labcorp was the favorite lab for providers, but every time called labcorp with a question tey aways told me they can't answer that

MK677 shouldnt have any noticeable effect on test.....

I think you might wanna evaluate if your mast and tren are really mast and tren.....

On the other hand Pinning 200mg of test the day before a blood draw could spike the levels past 1500.....very possible.

Yes this could be an issue as far as the mast e goes. But Tren seems to be doing its job..And not too sure about the mk 677. This lab has gone and disappeared. So who knows at this point. .thanks for the input

The tren could affect your numbers and the mast could actually be test. Never run anything besides your prescribed dose before labs if trying to stay in normal ranges for your doc.
Yes this is what I'm thinking. AND I wasn't planning on doing labs for this reason at this time. Doc kinda sprung it on me.

Get Shredded!
Nandrolone can cause testosterone to be falsely elevated on bloodwork when the LC-MS/MS methodology isn't used.
How can you tell if the LC-MS/MS methodology is or is not being used? I can't find any notation on the results, and going to the lab's web site was no help whatsoever.

How can you tell if the LC-MS/MS methodology is or is not being used? I can't find any notation on the results, and going to the lab's web site was no help whatsoever.

Which lab?

Both privatemdlabs and labsmd make it fairly obvious both by notation and price, along with the 7-day turnaround delay warning. I think Quest and Labcorp sites have even more details on individual assays.

Both Quest and Labcorp will put "LC/MS" in the results if that applies, otherwise it'll just say "serum" or such and the absence of any mass-spec indication means it's just an immunoassay.

Mine was quest, and clearly says LC/MS

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 564

Wow, the people on this site are amazing. Unfortunately, it looks like E572 . . .

Ok retested on tuesday lab came in at 400. Doc says keep going with 200 per week. Last injection was 9 days prior and was over 1500. I was runnig mast e mk 677 and tren a.

Ok retested on tuesday lab came in at 400. Doc says keep going with 200 per week. Last injection was 9 days prior and was over 1500. I was runnig mast e mk 677 and tren a.
that was a close call, glad it worked out.

Back