• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Saaayyyy Whuuuuuuuuut!?

giphy.gif

lol introducing in your left corner... the (very very wealthy) super secret sniper warrior soldier and PL with accolades galore weighing in at (all natty) 240!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Is their an oral for that

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

You are a very funny guy. You are just like the media. I won't go any further than. Never once have I said I was PL or wealthy. But I live a very comfortable life. Never did I say I was all natty. As I just finished my 1st cycle. And never have you heard me say I was a sniper. Like I have said before. There are only a handful of people here that actually lift. Are you one of them? Maybe maybe not. I love you guys. You guys keep me entertained when I am bored. After being for a few months. There are a few people I would take any advice from. Most of you just regurgitate shit that was feed to you.

Bro, it's time you followed through with your threat to shut this shithole down for a week.

Do this, and I'll promote you. Hell, you can have my SuperMod powers and privileges :)

IML Gear Cream!
Hormones and alcohol......everyone becomes a god......

Comon now guys, we are a community of people with the same interest. We are all on the same team, Lets just get along with one another. if every person on here gave one another the benefit of the doubt im sure you would find that we are all cool people with general similarities. After all we are all interested in the same hobby, sport, lifestyle. This behavior needs to end, we all need to work on this. "melt over" ;)

Got to remember. People tske shit outta context on here just to make people look bad for fun. I wouldnt worry about it.

Comon now guys, we are a community of people with the same interest. We are all on the same team, Lets just get along with one another. if every person on here gave one another the benefit of the doubt im sure you would find that we are all cool people with general similarities. After all we are all interested in the same hobby, sport, lifestyle. This behavior needs to end, we all need to work on this. "melt over" ;)
I like you DQ so do not take this personally :)

But I find I have little to nothing in common with most members here. Some I gravitate towards and most I avoid.

I like you DQ so do not take this personally :)

But I find I have little to nothing in common with most members here. Some I gravitate towards and most I avoid.
Skip, some guys like you bring knowledge to the board and actually contribute something, others just troll. BTW you guys notice BSR is back

I don't drink.  but I love to see you guys pass judgement on someone you don't have any idea about. Sad that grown men gossip more than women. But it's entertaining.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I wasn't posting about you sunshine =)

I made this thread joking around. Wasn't directing it to anyone who had even posted in here lol.

It did turn out to be a good social experiment though 😂

I made this thread joking around. Wasn't directing it to anyone who had even posted in here lol.

It did turn out to be a good social experiment though 
I thought you were talking about Advanced and his meltdown on why he was late with packs.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

It did turn out to be a good social experiment though

I was talking about orals

Skip, some guys like you bring knowledge to the board and actually contribute something, others just troll. BTW you guys notice BSR is back
Thanks Heckler, feelings are mutual.

I think the worst around here are the guys that talk themselves up, just plain annoying! Usually those that brag to have the most game have the least.

Speaking of guys talking themselves up, BSR is back? Where?

I thought Monty was breaking someones balls but I wasn't sure who.

Did u get violated at least to say

No but the last time I drank I hit my neighbor in the head with a rock and then after fighting all the Meskins in the house I poured gasoline on them and tried to set them on fire. Luckily I was too drunk to get the right can so, oilmix doesn't light up as easy.

No but the last time I drank I hit my neighbor in the head with a rock and then after fighting all the Meskins in the house I poured gasoline on them and tried to set them on fire. Luckily I was too drunk to get the right can so, oilmix doesn't light up as easy.

:)

Haha, that's when you know your Tren is FIRE!

Booze
Funny how things used to roll

Haha, that's when you know your Tren is FIRE!
Lol, that was 6-7 years before gear. I haven't drank since that night. I can't imagine what booze and tren would mean. I've only snapped on tren twice but both times homicide was the logical answer to my problems :roflmao:

Back