• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Heroin

Yeah. I can't believe so many people, including teens are hooked on that shit.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

God damn black tar. Its because pills are to expensive now. H is makin a come back, HARD!!!
tumblr_inline_naw2hx7HUe1rper3d.gif

Huge numbers of people are getting addicted to pills but they make the pills tough to get so then the addicts turn to H.

I snorted heroin once by accident (how you say?)

I was extra drunk and did a lot of blow at the time .I asked someone for a bump..I was handed some shit I didn't look at ..lined it out..as soon as it hit my nose I knew I fucked up.
I was so ungodly hot and messed up and fucking miserable I never touched the shit again.
It is super lame.

I snorted heroin once by accident (how you say?)

I was extra drunk and did a lot of blow at the time .I asked someone for a bump..I was handed some shit I didn't look at ..lined it out..as soon as it hit my nose I knew I fucked up.
I was so ungodly hot and messed up and fucking miserable I never touched the shit again.
It is super lame.

Lucky you didn't end up looking like this..

5584427dfcd5580f7a5d6fb3f5e932dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge numbers of people are getting addicted to pills but they make the pills tough to get so then the addicts turn to H.

For sure man. $40 for an 80mgs Oxy? You can get high as fuck on a $10 bag of good H all day long. All it does is make me sick though. I can't stand it.

For sure man. $40 for an 80mgs Oxy? You can get high as fuck on a $10 bag of good H all day long. All it does is make me sick though. I can't stand it.

$40 for an 80mg Oxy? I used to bang those off for 120-200 sometimes. Not proud of that.
god see all. Back then people were smokin them tho.

Smack has been everywhere die at least 20 years. Wtf have y'all been? I've slammed it a few times giving it a fair test drive, I don't get downers. In general. I'm boring in my old age and don't touch anything of that sort. Took .5mg Xanax the other day and slept for 13 hours lol

IML Gear Cream!
I just want something to make being bored ok. I have to be doing something. I'm itching for fun and adventure. I don't know how to relax. I want to be able to just "be" like normal people.

I just want something to make being bored ok. I have to be doing something. I'm itching for fun and adventure. I don't know how to relax. I want to be able to just "be" like normal people.

Eat an adderal clean your house cut your grass prep your meals for the week and run a few miles outside all while blasting Trap muzik. By the time your done it'll be time to go to sleep and then do it again the next day.

whats not to get. it instantly takes away all your problems . then you're fucked before you know it

I'm currently going through this with my oldest step son. He started out with back surgery they gave him pills. When the pills ran out he turned to heroin. He was snorting it but we now have him in a court appointed rehad for 6 months. He's probation officer told me the heroin thats on the streets here is being cut with fentnal i no I'm spelling that wrong. But its killing the kids like flies around here

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My buddy just passed 3 weeks ago. Was addicted to pill and alcohol. Went to rehab, got clean, went back to work. Couldnt handle life sober and shot himself in the head on a sunday. Known about 3 people who have OD on it.
Thats shit is the devils drug

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop

I'm currently going through this with my oldest step son. He started out with back surgery they gave him pills. When the pills ran out he turned to heroin. He was snorting it but we now have him in a court appointed rehad for 6 months. He's probation officer told me the heroin thats on the streets here is being cut with fentnal i no I'm spelling that wrong. But its killing the kids like flies around here

I'm sorry to hear that ☹️ Fentanyl is 1000 times stronger than Morphine measured in micrograms. It's dangerous as fuck.

My buddy just passed 3 weeks ago. Was addicted to pill and alcohol. Went to rehab, got clean, went back to work. Couldnt handle life sober and shot himself in the head on a sunday. Known about 3 people who have OD on it.
Thats shit is the devils drug

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop
Damn hate to hear that bro

whats not to get. it instantly takes away all your problems . then you're fucked before you know it

Didn't take away my problems. Just made me puke my brains out. MDMA? Now that made my problems go away.

Eat an adderal clean your house cut your grass prep your meals for the week and run a few miles outside all while blasting Trap muzik. By the time your done it'll be time to go to sleep and then do it again the next day.

Yeah? 14 days later I'm still awake putting my 20th puzzle together. Followed by taking my toaster apart and putting it back together all night.

my favorite was purple rolling Stones, white rolls Royce with the pink specks, green rn's and white mitsubishis

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

my favorite was purple rolling Stones, white rolls Royce with the pink specks, green rn's and white mitsubishis

I wish I could find some.. IT's been many years.

I wish I could find some.. IT's been many years.
I went hard from 98-99 then stopped everything, then tried one in 03 and ended up taking 3, shit was mad weak compared to the 90s stuff

I went hard from 98-99 then stopped everything, then tried one in 03 and ended up taking 3, shit was mad weak compared to the 90s stuff

I just took some bull shit lab made trash a few months back. Didn't even compare to the early 2000s.. I rolled for I swear to god 10min tops.. I was like.. WTF..

Oh ya and I ate a whole gram of it.

I just took some bull shit lab made trash a few months back. Didn't even compare to the early 2000s.. I rolled for I swear to god 10min tops.. I was like.. WTF..

Oh ya and I ate a whole gram of it.
Shit is weak bro, they running out of those trees they pull the saffris oil from In Asia I'm positive I spelled that wrong

Shit is weak bro, they running out of those trees they pull the saffris oil from In Asia I'm positive I spelled that wrong

YA!!! I got ya tho. That's exactly what it was. Fuckin trash to.

You think mother fuckers would have planted more trees back in the 90s. Bitches be big by now..

Back