• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Basicstero ?????? WTF ? Scammed ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my first ever post , please believe me , I am not a troll or whatever you guys call it , I do not work for for any company , I have absolutely no dog in this fight whatsoever !!! I am a susesfull 46 year old business owner that just got back into trading a few months ago , used to compete a little in the late 90s . Anyways a lot has changed since then , now get gear at the click of a button , which is great if you do your research . Ok now the reason for my post !!!!!! I have used 4 online sites so far and all good to go except one seizure letter last week !!! Oh well shit happens , anyways I send a donation to Basicstero.net last week and Moneygram confirmed the funds had been picked up ? I have never received not even one email from Basicstero.net telling me my order was confirmed or products are on the way ??? NOTHING , this is over a week later and I believed I have been scammed BTW , it is for US domestic . Again I am not here to slander or bash anybody , I am a business owner myself and I understand maybe something happened ? I don't no what else to do at this point other than this post , because nobody will contact me from Basicstero . Thanks for your time fellas !!! As Rich Piana would say GODDAMMIT , lol rite babe ?

This is my first ever post , please believe me , I am not a troll or whatever you guys call it , I do not work for for any company , I have absolutely no dog in this fight whatsoever !!! I am a susesfull 46 year old business owner that just got back into trading a few months ago , used to compete a little in the late 90s . Anyways a lot has changed since then , now get gear at the click of a button , which is great if you do your research . Ok now the reason for my post !!!!!! I have used 4 online sites so far and all good to go except one seizure letter last week !!! Oh well shit happens , anyways I send a donation to Basicstero.net last week and Moneygram confirmed the funds had been picked up ? I have never received not even one email from Basicstero.net telling me my order was confirmed or products are on the way ??? NOTHING , this is over a week later and I believed I have been scammed BTW , it is for US domestic . Again I am not here to slander or bash anybody , I am a business owner myself and I understand maybe something happened ? I don't no what else to do at this point other than this post , because nobody will contact me from Basicstero . Thanks for your time fellas !!! As Rich Piana would say GODDAMMIT , lol rite babe ?
Did you contact a rep? You are a true Rich fan. That is for sure.

They have reps to take these kind of issues up with. Please visit the sub forum, find a rep abe pm that rep.

Ok thanks , no I did not contact a rep , I will research that and see if I can figure out how to contact a rep . Again I am sure Basicstero is legit or they wouldn't be a sponsor , and I LOVE Pharmacom products , WOW , it really feels stronger than my TRT from Wallgreens . I should say had no problems with Pharmaconstore , just not crazy about international shipping

I know that is funny , I don't look 46 junior

Did you say get your facts first , and distort them ?

you need to go into their sub forum and contact a rep.
you don't just start screaming scammer. they are very reputable.

Mods, please edit... Everything... Paym3ny methods, days

IML Gear Cream!
Dude you probably gonna get lit up for this. Basic doesnt scam. Late responses maybe if you consider a day late. Always responds to email as well as wickr. You handled this real wrong. Order number to a rep would have been way smarter .

PM a rep. They will get you taken care of, just like they always do.

Like I said , I am not calling anybody a scammer , I said I have done ALOT of research and I believe they are a reputable company . I just don't understand why I am not getting a response ???? That is all I want to know ? They picked the funds up , If they are able to go pick the funds up , then they are more than able to send me a fucking curtisy email ???? It has NOTHING to do with the money , trust me !!!! I just want to know if they are still in business or maybe something happens to the owner ??? It is a matter of principle . Anyways this is my first ever post like I said and I don't want to be the bad guy , but that ship has probably sailed . Anyways guys that's all I just didn't know what else to do , I even send several messages to Basicstero and said please respond or I am going to post on the forum and I got nothing ????

I wanted my first post to be of my progress with images !!! Like I said I am 46 but don't look anywhere close to 46 . Making great gains guys , so far all the gear has been top notch , 6 ft 230 lbs , almost visible abs , maybe another month

Gdawg , it's not a day late or a late response , it's over a week with ZERO response , I sent at least 10 messages ? Maybe I handled it wrong , but I am new and I don't know the protocol . Well I just want to drop it now , I am sure they will come through , again I was thinking maybe something happened with there company ?

- - - Updated - - -

Pm Dannie , ok I will thanks for your help

Dude I should have handled this different . Dannie is the man . Don't be alarmed if he doesn't respond right away time zones and all. You will be happy when it shows.

Ok I will , thanks again . If there is a problem in the future I will contact a rep and not on the open forum .

Perhaps I went about it wrong , I HIGHLY dought they are scammers , did a lot of research , that is why I am surprised that this is happening ??? Not about the money , it's nothing for me , but what about the poor 22 yr old that saved for 2 months and send his funds and never got any response for over a week . It's just not good business and I will not be a sheep and put my head in the sand . I love Pharmacom products and I am sure Basicstero is legit , but what is rite is rite .

Get Shredded!
Genius

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps I went about it wrong , I HIGHLY dought they are scammers , did a lot of research , that is why I am surprised that this is happening ??? Not about the money , it's nothing for me , but what about the poor 22 yr old that saved for 2 months and send his funds and never got any response for over a week . It's just not good business and I will not be a sheep and put my head in the sand . I love Pharmacom products and I am sure Basicstero is legit , but what is rite is rite .

That is a horrible example lol. This isnt ordering protein off of Amazon.

Also, last I checked (for interational anyways) Basic has a dashboard on their website with your order information once you log in, that gets updated as each step in the process is taken ...

Responsiveness should be the cornerstone of any online business. I had a similar situation, waited 4 days (but they hadnt even picked up the money either), so canceled and ate the WU fees.

If you are going to be online, if you cant respond in 48 hours, I shop elsewhere.

SMH why do new guys never read the rules no payment discussion in open forum!! Rich is a tool.

Guys, guys, give him a break!
He's only 46.... geez...

Ok anyways kids , can we please just drop it ??? I will live . Want to show my progress next month !!! Sure don't look like 46

Responsiveness should be the cornerstone of any online business. I had a similar situation, waited 4 days (but they hadnt even picked up the money either), so canceled and ate the WU fees.

If you are going to be online, if you cant respond in 48 hours, I shop elsewhere.

Correct. A response. He never contacted them in order to receive a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heymrwaters , I never contacted them ????r u guys on the payroll or something ? First of all I tried being nice and diplomatic , I am not going to walk on fucking eggshells like you Steford wife's !!!! And to respond to Mr know it all that said news guys don't read rules , do not talk about transactions , how the fuck can I explain my terrible experience without talking about funds being transferd ???? I sent the funds , they fucking picked them up and that is the end of story !!!! NOT ONE EMAIL EVER !!!!!! Those are the facts , so behind all the smoke and mirrors and the bullshit these guys put out there , that is it , want the youngsters to be careful !!!! I tried being nice . AGAIN , I do not think Basicstero are scammers but my first experience so far leaves a lot to be desired !!! They can keep my fucking money for all I care . And if any smart ass wants to challenge me I have fucking transfer numbers and email copies !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back