• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The best hgh available

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GROWTH HORMONE.
No more questionable Chinese HGH, this is out own product produced in Europe by our own private manufacturers.

eurotropin-hgh-191aa-etc.jpg
View larger

[h=1]Eurotropin HGH - 191aa etc[/h]Supplier: Euro-pharmacies,Europe
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 10IU vial(3.3mg) & 1 ml water solution
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

-Shipping from Europe
-One time resend policy for all countries
-100% success rate to USA ,Europe

MGF date 07/2015
Exp.date 07/2018

genotropin-pfizer.jpg
View larger

[h=1]Genotropin - Pfizer[/h]Supplier:pfizer ,Belgium
Comes In: 36IU vial(12mg)

Important: EXPO. DATE JUNE 2017

gray-top-hgh-191aa-33mg-10-iuvial.jpg
View larger

[h=1]Gray top HGH 191aa - (3,3mg) -10 iu/vial[/h]Supplier: Europe Generics manufacturer
Comes In: 10IU vial(3.3mg)

-Shipping from Europe

EXP. DATE - FEB. 2018

HGH Serum test level: 10 iu (over
20ng/ml )

generic-blue-top-hgh-191aa-etc.jpg
View larger

[h=1]Generic blue top HGH 191aa etc[/h]Supplier: Europe Generics manufacturer
Comes In: 10IU vial(3.3mg)

-Shipping from Europe

EXP. DATE - FEB. 2018

HGH Serum test level: 10 iu (over 20ng/ml )

By buying this product you can collect loyalty points.

We are are way ahead of the market when it comes to HgH and AAS. We want you to be able to pick your poison. We have it all from human grade to very professional European grade.we promise you will be 100% satisfied with your products

Feel free to contact us with any questions!!!

Bump 2iu of ep hgh is all u need to see gains. I feel great and eat what I want and still look lean.

4ius of eurotropin ed and boom ! muscle growth , bodyfat loss , great sleep and recovery . Probably the best generic around👍💪

Bump c'mon guys! I looked at other sponsors we have the lowest prices around right now.

Can't wait to re up on my Ep Hgh. I recommend everyone give it a try. You will definitely be switching to ours after using a kit. Especially if you see that price we have.

I am begining my next phase which is incorporating HGH into my diet. How does Eurotropin compare to your blue and greytops? I see that dosage for all shows the same (Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily), so is it safe to assume that I get same results with either of those products? If not, why? I would assume that the dosing would be adjusted with each products if the results will not be identical or as close to identical as possible.

I also understand you get what you pay for, but heck, I'd rather pay the lower cost if I can achieve same outcome.

Thank you!

There all dosed equally and they all tested in the same range 18-25 depending on the individual. I really didn't notice much of a difference on any of our brands. I do notice that Ep keeps my hands a lot number then the blues or grey's. I just personally believe in Ep products and prefer to use there Hgh but the grey's and blue tops are definitely good to go. Either way you will like any of our brands. I'm currently using 2iu of Ep Hgh and still have significant numbness in my hands and sleep is amazing.

There all dosed equally and they all tested in the same range 18-25 depending on the individual. I really didn't notice much of a difference on any of our brands. I do notice that Ep keeps my hands a lot number then the blues or grey's. I just personally believe in Ep products and prefer to use there Hgh but the grey's and blue tops are definitely good to go. Either way you will like any of our brands. I'm currently using 2iu of Ep Hgh and still have significant numbness in my hands and sleep is amazing.

Thank you for quick reply. It helps me decide for future purchases.

yea I having hard time choosing it just hard for me to understand if there all suppose to be gtg why would anybody in there right mind not order the cheapest . i all so have to rem all the reviews and all that was just posted and all the post on the forums are from z or psl reps so . i have ran grey tops from 2 or 3 diff places in the past and rips they were gtg.I will probably go with the grey tops to compare or ep to all so compare to the rips and grey from other places. I prob just get 1 kit for now because of money and all so trust issue if the first kit get here ok and is gtg I can order more next order.

IML Gear Cream!
I definitely understand where your coming from. In this day and economy why not save a few $$. Please give our grey's a go and let us know what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just ordered a kit of ep HGH. I plan on using 2iu's to start n probably work up to 4ius. When is the best time to take it, and would I be better off takin it in split doses?

I've just ordered a kit of ep HGH. I plan on using 2iu's to start n probably work up to 4ius. When is the best time to take it, and would I be better off takin it in split doses?

First off thanks for giving z a try. I would just take 2iu directly after your workout. I don't see much sense wasting two pins on only 2iu. If you bump it up to 4 just do 2iu upon awakening then 2iu post workout.

Bump summer time is around the corner. Time to put some Ep Hgh to work. I might get a auction going if anyone would be interested??

Haven't looked into HGH yet. Have any info or articles on the best way to incorporate it into a cycle with or without AAS? Or if it's suitable for my wife?....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea I having hard time choosing it just hard for me to understand if there all suppose to be gtg why would anybody in there right mind not order the cheapest . i all so have to rem all the reviews and all that was just posted and all the post on the forums are from z or psl reps so . i have ran grey tops from 2 or 3 diff places in the past and rips they were gtg.I will probably go with the grey tops to compare or ep to all so compare to the rips and grey from other places. I prob just get 1 kit for now because of money and all so trust issue if the first kit get here ok and is gtg I can order more next order.

Brother I can assure you you won't go wrong with the grey tops. I definitely understand trust and I'm glad your going to order because once you order you will see the great quality and definitely be back for more.

Sounds great. Maybe when I'm farther along I will try a stack with gh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We still on top the game when it comes to HGH pricing, and quality. UncleZ smokes the competition.

Back