• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This Cycle Support

johnny0utlaw

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does this look good ...thinking about picking this up during my first Test E only cycle.
1730035_set

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 SCOOP
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Red Yeast Rice1200 MgN/A*
NAC1200 MgN/A*
SILYMARIN (MILK THISTLE EXTRACT)1000 MgN/A*
Hawthorn Berry1000 MgN/A*
Saw Palmetto300 MgN/A*
Nettle Root250 MgN/A*
CELERY SEED EXTRACT150 MgN/A*
IDEBENONE100 MgN/A*
Policosanol20 MgN/A*
spacer.gif

This is more for pro hormones

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I disagree. This is a very "healthy" supplement that we should all probably be taking year round whether we are off or on any kind of AAS oral or inj. Just because we look good on the outside does not mean we look good on the inside.

But I like IML's product better.
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/advanced-cycle-support-rx/

+ Protects the Liver & Major Organs
+ Improves Lipid Profiles
+ Decreases Blood Pressure
+ Prostate Support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing wrong with that at all... support is good but you'd save some money if you bought items individually plus you can control the amount of your daily intake more efficiently

I disagree. This is a very "healthy" supplement that we should all probably be taking year round whether we are off or on any kind of AAS oral or inj. Just because we look good on the outside does not mean we look good on the inside.

+ Prostate Support

I'm with waters. AIs cycle support does the job but it's powder, need to mix it in a shake.

I prefer IMLs Advanced Cycle Supprt, even though I have to pay full retail price because Prince won't even flick me a mod's discount that ungrateful chubby Jew fuck :coffee:

+ Prostate Support

this..and use sheriv15 for 15% off..

I use it..my husband uses it...a cpl of friends use it. all like it

I run the shit out of IML ACS . My values are always in check . I never understand the skeptics of cycle support. Proof? Where is the proof it does nothing?

just re read the description , had a lipid profile after a 4 month ISO run ... In check.

Thanks i will check out IML's .. .. ive never tried any an all in one before.

This is more for pro hormones

This is not true! Personally, I would run an all in one support supp with every cycle ! Is always good to help protect your organs, keep bp in check, control pimples and oily skin, etc.... When you run anything that effects your liver and kidneys or heart. Why not spend the extra couple dollars for some added protection . It's your body ,isn't it worth the extra 30$ bucks.
Personally I go with caps .
ironmag cycle support add Tudca from imr
cel cycle assist
lgi damage control
ai cycle support

This is not true! Personally, I would run an all in one support supp with every cycle ! Is always good to help protect your organs, keep bp in check, control pimples and oily skin, etc.... When you run anything that effects your liver and kidneys or heart. Why not spend the extra couple dollars for some added protection . It's your body ,isn't it worth the extra 30$ bucks.
Personally I go with caps .
ironmag cycle support add Tudca from imr
cel cycle assist
lgi damage control
ai cycle support
Okay let me rephrase this it's typically used when running pro hormones before I jumped on gear they would always recommend this when buying them yea I'm sure I could be used with gear but I feel like you could buy other stuff that would work better and better cheaper I was also told and I'm a believer oral cycle oral pct liquid cycle liquid pct pluse it tastes like shit and have you ran this and got labs done verse getting labs without it to see if it actually helps let's not forget if it has dietary Supplements on it it doesn't have to be proven that it works or that it does what it says it does

Back