• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Negging a source into the Red!

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it bashing to coordinate a mass negging? (in order to get a source in the red)

If a member posts blood work and the source refuses to acknowledge the issue and it has happened more than once. Is it bashing or making the members aware of the issue.

I personally would not buy from a source on a forum if the guy was in the red. At the very least someone would think twice about ordering.

What do you guys think?

nah its pretty easy just set up a thread post the info and let people neg em..

Is it bashing to coordinate a mass negging? (in order to get a source in the red)

If a member posts blood work and the source refuses to acknowledge the issue and it has happened more than once. Is it bashing or making the members aware of the issue.

I personally would not buy from a source on a forum if the guy was in the red. At the very least someone would think twice about ordering.

What do you guys think?

not bashing,just busting source's balls

Hcg helps

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.. forgot to take my stane.. and didnt get laid last night...

I dont even think I have ever negged anyone here and I negged twice this morning HAHAH

not bashing,just busting source's balls

HAHAHAH love the avatar!!! I don't know how long its been there but that's some funny shit.

I clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.. forgot to take my stane.. and didnt get laid last night...

I dont even think I have ever negged anyone here and I negged twice this morning HAHAH

Try going to court yesterday with your ex wife
Getting a 24inch pine pole rammed in your ass all day, snitching on you, the State won't let me see my 4 kids, State has full authority over my kids when they can see me, I have to pay child support which is 437.00 per month per kid. I have to have a supervisor to pay to see my kids once a month. I have another court date set for April. I can't take my kids to AK this summer to go fishing like every year. Should of stayed in Alaska not to get fucked by her.
And you woke up on bad side of bed.
I haven't had my Kratom yet and I'm still calm.
You have a wonderful life Skinny, your lucky.

Getting a 24inch pine pole rammed in your ass all day, snitching on you, the State won't let me see my 4 kids, State has full authority over my kids when they can see me, I have to pay child support which is 437.00 per month per kid. I have to have a supervisor to pay to see my kids once a month. I have another court date set for April. I can't take my kids to AK this summer to go fishing like every year. Should of stayed in Alaska not to get fucked by her.

You win!!!

There is a little more to my mood than stated... but nothing like what you just posted.

It always helps to have perspective thrown your way.

You win!!!

There is a little more to my mood than stated... but nothing like what you just posted.

It always helps to have perspective thrown your way.

Life is like a box of chocolates
Something good will come out of this shit
God bless

IML Gear Cream!

Damn bro.. That's ridiculous. I hope things turn up man.

Life is like a box of chocolates
Something good will come out of this shit
God bless

Some "men" can and do, just walk away :(
Yours will always remember that YOU did not......PROMISE :kiss:

Rep points don't mean anything here, fyi. :coffee:

I never looked but just realized you were right HAHAHA.. We all have the same rep count. Only the newbs are different.

Some "men" can and do, just walk away :(
Yours will always remember that YOU did not......PROMISE :kiss:

That's the hard part Mrs R
Training them in sports, studies and overall morales to make them better and smarter than me
They see that and they can accept what happens and they are ready to pay for that consequence

That's the hard part Mrs R
Training them in sports, studies and overall morales to make them better and smarter than me
They see that and they can accept what happens and they are ready to pay for that consequence

Then They are pretty lucky :) They may not realize it now, but they will

Damn Mish,
Don't ever forget your the father and you have rights. Women can be evil and the state can play their fucked up games. Go through the hoops and whatever bullshit they say you have to do. They will always have one father and they will understand it all some day. They will never understand how difficult it was not having any control over when and how you see your kids. Be strong brother and be there because they "need" you.

Damn Mish,
Don't ever forget your the father and you have rights. Women can be evil and the state can play their fucked up games. Go through the hoops and whatever bullshit they say you have to do. They will always have one father and they will understand it all some day. They will never understand how difficult it was not having any control over when and how you see your kids. Be strong brother and be there because they "need" you.

I have Restraining Order
Last time I saw kids or talked was Jan 3,
It's been since October
Sorry Skinny to derail your thread
My apologies

I have Restraining Order
It's been since October
My apologies

GD Mish! I hope you get through this. You've got a great attitude for going through so much bs. Sorry to derail Skinny. Peace be with you Senor Kratom

Get Shredded!
I have Restraining Order
It's been since October
My apologies

nope not derailed at all. your post was exactly what this thread needed and more so its what I needed. You actually put me in a good mood... reminding me how good I have it.

Farva's back

You in the pit bro, who's the sponsor?

Mish, you are the man! Stay strong brother! You are a good guy...

Women are bitches thst use kids. Mish chin up bro kids never forget mom or dad. I feel bad for ya if anybody took my lil girl from me , well it just wouldn't happen.

Now as far as rep point's red , green , purple i think ill take purple erkil.... You fucking rep junkies..

Cheapthreads out.. Red hair bud....

What do you guys think?

Who we talking about... hint pls?

law-of-attraction.jpg

Read this. Then Re read it over and over

Maybe 10 people at IMF ever maxed out the rep points and a couple of them got maxed out when they became mods (maybe they should start posting something funny or more pics of trannies, hey H2S?) If you got put into the red there it actually meant something. I made PurchasePeptides have a meltdown everyday when I would neg him.

I maxed out pre mod. Remember dlats? I don't know why he just popped in my head.

I think twist would still fist fight you

Damn thats harsh. But yeah alaska is awesome, I wouldn't leave there if I had a chance to live there

What do you guys think?
Who?

sent from my DEA work phone

Who we talking about... hint pls?

law-of-attraction.jpg

Read this. Then Re read it over and over

I maxed out pre mod. Remember dlats? I don't know why he just popped in my head.

I think twist would still fist fight you

Who?

sent from my DEA work phone

Sent you a PM... Im dropping it.

Pm melts aren't as good as pit melts.
Please share.

Cheapthreads out..

Back