• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sick... resting up

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gents,
I been laying low for a bit... I have a upper respiratory infection (geeze, that sounds so bad how it's worded).. My son just got over streptroat, now I'm sick.. Im on antibiotics so I know I'll be golden, but I feel horrible.. Excuse me if I'm not as responsive.. I'll be here, but slightly delayed..Just give me the evening to rest up!

Whole house just got over upper respiratory virus! Absolute nightmare! Feel better brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have felt like shit for the last month. I had the stomach flu a few weeks ago. This last week I had a sinus thing that turned into a throat thing... finally went to the doc... I have had mono. Fucking mono. You know one you get from kissing high school girls (and boys).
Which appearentlysets the stage for bacterial infections like sinusitis and tonsillitis.
I could literally fall asleep standing up

Best wishes to you mate, get well soon. I hope that your fair lady is taking care of you!

Another reason I don't run in the cold! ;)

Get well soon brother!

Back