• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Goods

bigshow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would like to thanks basic for the speedy TD and excellent packaging!! Gotta love sales, I bought a few compounds I've never used.

You guys are top notch. Can't wait to try your products!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457472905.598721.jpg

Is that a little t3 ? Let me know how the TBol works out. What mg you going to run?

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Livin thanks bro.

Dr. No it's Provi, if I need t3 I'm sure they have quality t3 but I can get that from imr.

Trying to be like u G, except I need more primo! Lol

I ran the dbol as a kick start, 30mg day with good results, seemed dosed proper.
Running the tbol now at end of blast at 40mg day and loving it, tbol might be my new favorite oral, ran it once before from another source up to 60mg day and barely noticed anything, this tbol is at least 50% stronger, great results at only 40mg with zero sides.

Rehh did you stay at 30mg the whole time with the dbol?

I heard awesome reviews on the tbol, I was thinking of running a cut mix (tren mast test) with tbol the last 8 weeks as a finisher.

IML Gear Cream!
Would like to thanks basic for the speedy TD and excellent packaging!! Gotta love sales, I bought a few compounds I've never used.

You guys are top notch. Can't wait to try your products!!
attachment.php

View attachment 19871

Huge TD of quality gears, you really live up to your forum handle.
I am 4 weeks into my PCT and upon seeing them TD threads I kinda want to go back... I must resist... at least for another 12 weeks.

Last edited:
Huge TD of quality gears, you really live up to your forum handle.
I am 4 weeks into my PCT and upon seeing them TD threads I kinda want to go back... I must resist... at least for another 12 weeks.

Couldn't pass on the sales. No reason not to stock up on a few things for few cycles down the road lol

I'm on trt now, my last pct didn't work so well and left me at 280 T levels. Was gaining weight and felt like utter shit.

You should look into trt brother

Back