• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

oil questions! Can anyone help?

Babur

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I've just gotten my test e powders. The recipe calls for sesame oil but there are several different types available: organic, pure, toasted, cold pressed, all natural. I used 100% natural "toasted" sesame oil. Then it's a little dark in color and smells like sesame seeds. Does anyone know any concerns about using this particular type of toasted sesame oil? Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Don't use toasted sesame oil.
Use pure sesame oil, organic pure is fine.

YOu could use MCT oil, Grapeseed oil, safflower oil...there are many.
There are also oils to avoid like olive oil, flax oil, peanut oil (in case of allergies), avocado oil...a few others.

There are also oils to avoid like olive oil, flax oil, peanut oil (in case of allergies), avocado oil...a few others.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it! So the color and smells of my gear is because of the toasted sesame oil?

I wonder if the test e I made with the toasted sesame oil can still be used? Or I have to destroy it? I don't want to use anything that may do harm to my body. But also don't want to destroy it because of the cost of it. So any good advice bro?

this

Back