• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood test results 8 weeks after last blast

Boardhead

BEAST MODULATOR
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Current protocol 300mg test c weekly
.5 adex eod. 10 mg nolv Ed as I had minor gyno developing.
4iu hgh daily

test levels were 1700
estriadol 32
carbon dioxide was elevated slightly. (I take antacids for Ulcerative colitis)
rbc elevates
FSH and LH shut down (obviously)
progesteone .5
AST and ALT both at 39

i think my levels r healthy and I'm ready for my next blast of tbol NPP week 1-10 tren 11-15
will run caber .25 twice a week

any feedback?

What was your last blast? Duration? Dosage? Hemocratic? BUN?

2943 out...

Last edited:
12 weeks NPP 300 week with 8 weeks of VAR 50 ED

test stayed same at 300mg weekly
.5 adex eod
6iu hgh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I think the antacids may have elevated them. How many antacids do you take? Time to donate some blood with rbc IMO

2943 out...

12 weeks NPP 300 week with 8 weeks of VAR 50 ED

test stayed same at 300mg weekly
.5 adex eod
6iu hgh

Can you post a different version of your lab results? The range is cut off. I can only see the low end. I want to see the high end of range.

I pulled up some old labs of mine. Cut off was 29. It seems his cut off says 30 when I zoom in.

That's for carbon dioxide. I see what your saying though all his others are cut off too

2943 out...

Too.many antacids can lead to elevated levels...so can sleep.apnea....

CO2 is usually a little elevated when you are in an acidosis state. Were/ you restricting carbs at the time the blood was drawn? The body increases CO2 to compensate for and rid itself of carbonic acid via the respiratory system. Basically you're blowing off excess acid build up. Yours is barely elevated though. I wouldn't worry about it much. Your CBC however is a bit concerning. You have a slightly macrocytic hypochromic result. Bigger cells carrying less hemoglobin. Many times this can be due to iron deficiency from strenuous training and diet. Like I said though, its not off much but it is concerning enough to keep an eye on in future labs. Just to be sure it doesn't get worse.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I do carb cycle and I do have low iron and take iron supplements from my ulcerative colitis. Ill
keep and eye on it.

Is there anything I can do regarding the CBC?

CO2 is usually a little elevated when you are in an acidosis state. Were/ you restricting carbs at the time the blood was drawn? The body increases CO2 to compensate for and rid itself of carbonic acid via the respiratory system. Basically you're blowing off excess acid build up. Yours is barely elevated though. I wouldn't worry about it much. Your CBC however is a bit concerning. You have a slightly macrocytic hypochromic result. Bigger cells carrying less hemoglobin. Many times this can be due to iron deficiency from strenuous training and diet. Like I said though, its not off much but it is concerning enough to keep an eye on in future labs. Just to be sure it doesn't get worse.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back