• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oder up.

I have my own sponsored subforum because I am trusted source, so everybody always receive their orders.
If you want write shit - find another place.
Alan, he wasn't talking shit, he was just teasing the OP because he wrote "oder" instead of "order". There were no bad intentions. We all know you're top notch!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
My wife may agree with my original type O. However, Im a shower 3 times a day guy. Guess my BA in journalism hasnt paid off. Further proof,...several years after graduating, Im in construction. That $hit aside, would like to announce some Tits and Ass brothers! Two days after the play was called no less. Extremely happy with the consistent comm and ultimately the follow through, Especially after some MG F'ups. Cant speak to the alternatives, but I have a new man crush. Comfortable saying my fears have been eased, so if you are considering the route I took, go for it! G2G!! I'll follow up with some photography as soon as the other half leaves to run errands. Hope I havent broken any board rules with this post. Happy F'n Camper here!

Back