• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Domestic Pharma Grade Testosterone 80$

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today we start spring hot deal

In our domestic store you can buy

Bayer Testoviron or OBS Sustanon for best domestic price ever - 80$ for 9 amps or 750 $ for 90 amps.

All our products we sell only in original boxes as they are selling in pharmacy

e9vs6t.jpg

242785v.jpg

Last edited:
Nice price..... has anyone actually received anything domestic from these guy's?

How long is this good for

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Absolutely I've recieved domestic from this guy. Thats all they have is domestic. The fastest I've ever ordered. No bullshit.

I have received and am very happy with DG.

Nice price..... has anyone actually received anything domestic from these guy's?

Yeah agreed placed more than one order definitely domestic and the fastest t/a I've had. Alan is a straight up dude and there products are A1.

IML Gear Cream!

Yes. Alan only ships domestic and like everyone else has said he ships CRAZY FAST. My last order I paid on Friday afternoon (EST) and my order was shipped on Saturday and I received it at 9am on Monday!!! DG is legit and Alan and his crew has the best customer support I have every dealt with. He is even better than my local pharmacy.

Yes. Alan only ships domestic and like everyone else has said he ships CRAZY FAST. My last order I paid on Friday afternoon (EST) and my order was shipped on Saturday and I received it at 9am on Monday!!! DG is legit and Alan and his crew has the best customer support I have every dealt with. He is even better than my local pharmacy.
Alan and DG def stay on point but please refer to the board rules and keep order and shipping details off the public forum.

Alan is a good dUude. The risk taking, so I understand his prices. Good Job ALAN. FROM TAC-744

I have used them and I am very happy I did. I dont mind paying extra for phama grade compared to bathtub nixed in someones apartment. I can tell a huge difference plus your injecting this stuff so safety is key. just my opinion. Oh, they are also faster TD than any other I have used by far.

- - - Updated - - -

"pharma" spelling

What about hours... I just added up the hours it took from start to finish

I just ordered and sent MG on Wednesday...I'll update the board with my T/A.

What interested me was the human grade stuff! I'm getting so much pip with what I have now.

Get Shredded!
I just ordered and sent MG on Wednesday...I'll update the board with my T/A.

What interested me was the human grade stuff! I'm getting so much pip with what I have now.

Looking forward to your review.

Not sure you want to put that much info on the open forum but mods will charm in if inappropriate. I will say ive used them many times and you will have it quick. There top knotch and very fast. Enjoy

Welll, not everyone, just the folks who seem to be the most popular among the community, lots of folks are out of the labs I am looking for. Don't want to settle for just any random UGL, been doing a crap ton of research, trying to find either human grade gear, or some top of the line UGL like Alpha or Spektrum. Sorry if I'm not allowed to name off labs or whatever, still getting used to the rules, & they differ across all forums.

DG is the best on this board as far as I'm concerned. I have so many TD's I quit posting them.

Will we ever see pharm grade test again? Been well over a year

Welll, not everyone, just the folks who seem to be the most popular among the community, lots of folks are out of the labs I am looking for. Don't want to settle for just any random UGL, been doing a crap ton of research, trying to find either human grade gear, or some top of the line UGL like Alpha or Spektrum. Sorry if I'm not allowed to name off labs or whatever, still getting used to the rules, & they differ across all forums.
If your board ? Volunteer somewhere. More productive then start this thread.

Back