• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD and HAPPY

Ronnie11178

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I forgot to post my TD with Pharmacom. Got it a little while ago and I have to say with all honesty it went really smooth. When I had questions, and i was probably annoying but Darius and staff were on point and answered my questions no more than 12 hours after i asked. Arrived exactly when told it would. Top notch customer service was my experience. I will start using the Test e and Dbol in about 2 weeks. will keep posted as soon as i start.

Test E 600/wk
Dbol 50mg a day
Arimidex .5 every 3 days

All Pharmacom produts.

2 weeks??? Run that shit now bro..lol. I got some on the way too. Looking forward to tryin it out. These guys are good reps here from what ive seen so far. Very quick to answer

I forgot to post my TD with Pharmacom. Got it a little while ago and I have to say with all honesty it went really smooth. When I had questions, and i was probably annoying but Darius and staff were on point and answered my questions no more than 12 hours after i asked. Arrived exactly when told it would. Top notch customer service was my experience. I will start using the Test e and Dbol in about 2 weeks. will keep posted as soon as i start.

Test E 600/wk
Dbol 50mg a day
Arimidex .5 every 3 days

All Pharmacom produts.

Thanks for the update Sir!
Looking forward for your results.

you may want to start off with 30mg of dbol. i know a few guys that had to back down from 50mg actually just read that one guy ran 30mg and gained 12lbs in 4 weeks with high AI. nice cycle i will follow along

Back