• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Newbie question : 0.22 whatman suitablity.

john11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi And thanks for reading this post.

I picked up some chineese powder, is it okay if i name the source?

Have taken it for one cycle with poor results. I am wondering if the powder / the supplier is garbage.

I used a 0.22 whatman filter while cleaning the solution, is this too small, could i have inadvertently have removed some of the test

which may explain the poor gains

Many thanks. John.

You can ask about sources...might not get an answer if they aren't a asf sponsor...but since you've already said this IS your source I wouldn't name it. Move thread to homebrew section for home brew questions, and not to be a dick...have you done any research on this? Doesn't sound like it, as filtration is well documented.

Last edited:
Make new one in Home brew as water boy mentioned
Pm mod to move or delete

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. Thanks for the replies.

Yes it is documented but some people are happily using .45's and some are using .2's so just wanted some clarification

The whatmans i purchased were 0.2, and arrived unsealed in one of those resealable bag , i ordered again from a different company and again they arrived unsealed.

This puzzled me as how can they be sterile. So i filled the whatman up with alcohol and left it in there for 5 minutes, before flushing out and using. Was this a mistake, should i not have used pure alcohol, or should i not have used unsealed whatmans

Many thanks. John.

Back