• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What are your biggest pet peeves when dealing with a source

teeboner80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What bothers you the most?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lack of communication. It's like "hey asshole, I'm tryin to give you money. Pay the fuck attention."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely I hate when I'm told something and then another thing happens understand life comes up but a little communication goes a long way

Communication is super at the initial phase with a new a sponsor...... then once order is placed it goes into a blackhole. Not all sponsors are like that :)

Communication... across the board.

Pet peeves?

1. PM or email a source and not getting a response in 4 milliseconds or less
2. Not receiving payment instructions within 3 minutes of placing an order
3. Not receiving my gear within 15 minutes of paying for it whether it is international or domestic source
4. No freebies
5. Getting slammed for calling out a source/sponsor for any of the above...

I could go on...but, why?

All the above AND their reps not being knowledgeable about the products they're representing. I'm mean, due diligence notwithstanding, they should be able to answer virtually any question you have about a given product(s). Just my two cents but what the fuck do I know. I'm just here for the cawk pics.

All the above AND their reps not being knowledgeable about the products they're representing. I'm mean, due diligence notwithstanding, they should be able to answer virtually any question you have about a given product(s). Just my two cents but what the fuck do I know. I'm just here for the cawk pics.

yes, reps make a difference in my purchasing confidence iwith a source when they are tightly connected with that source, not so much about the hormone for me but certainly about the operation and what to expect... reps can give you the *warm fuzzies* or the *run to the hills* gut feeling pretty quick

yes, reps make a difference in my purchasing confidence iwith a source when they are tightly connected with that source, not so much about the hormone for me but certainly about the operation and what to expect... reps can give you the *warm fuzzies* or the *run to the hills* gut feeling pretty quick
Hugs? 🙈

of course;) lol

Repped for the Iron Maiden reference.

When the flags are waived and then kuda and bsr dont pay their suppliers and have to go awol. Thats a pet peeve right?

Reps need to be jerked and tanned. Or have big green tits.

Blubbed, pale none lifters on tren won't get my attention.

I also hate when a source will bad mouth another source let keep it personal your customer service and you products should speak for its self

When your source tells you to hurry up and send funds so you can beat the rush then your still waiting 30 plus days later to get your gear!

I also hate when a source will bad mouth another source let keep it personal your customer service and you products should speak for its self

Exactly.
The source is gone now but the bashing continues.

Not being told inter shipment needed to be signed and post master signed it and took my package which can't be found
Fuck the rest

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that they never stay around long enough. I like familiar and I'm a loyal type a guy.

Most ugl's close inside 2 yrs. at least domestic .

I also can't stand unprofessionalism. Like it or not, you're running a business. When someone can't draft a communication on at least a 9'th grade level, sorry, I'm not buying. And when you argued with keyboard warriors- not good.

Last edited:
Oddly enough it's long turnaround for domestic sources. I get little communication. I don't want a bunch of emails, and the less "paper trail" the better. But one of the sources that closed up recently was shipping very close to me. Took several weeks to get my pack. I get being busy but then again, how do you take 3 weeks to put a box in the mail? (Of course when I shot him an email it was on my doorstep the next am)

Sources that hire guys to "Rep" their products knowing full well they are blasting another lab. This really annoys the living shit out of me its fucking stupid in fact a deterrent . Run then rep not rep then run.

Back