• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey BSR ball lickers...

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is what heterosexual men eat...
284b632bd0b7113772324d8b65913ded.jpg

Not sausage and purple mushroom tips...

sent from my DEA work phone

I see what you did there

Dude that looks tasty! But how come theres only one on your plate?

Looks good

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

holy shit

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

He may not have a million dollar house on the beach but I will vouch for he is not worried about money. He has plenty.

You broke dick, enjoy your Hamburger Helper and grape Kool-Aid you dirty nigger.....

Btw, why do you hate duck eggs?

[emoji38***smooches!!

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You broke dick, enjoy your Hamburger Helper and grape Kool-Aid you dirty nigger.....

Btw, why do you hate duck eggs?

[emoji38***smooches!!

I like grape kool aid and hamburger helper. get your ass in the kitchen and make me some....

But...but...why you do this? :(

Remind me to never post up one of my broke ass concoctions lol intense would give me ptsd. And id probably have a second asshole.

I was going to post up my 6 egg ham and cheese omelet. But i have feelings and dreams i dont want crushed

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I was going to post up my 6 egg ham and cheese omelet. But i have feelings and dreams i dont want crushed

Lololololol!!!!

Lmfao! I think i pee'd

Back