• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Melting Pot? what's the deal

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, the wife and I have a dinner date.. She went above and beyond with making reservations for 2 at the Melting Pot (Never been there)...She even went far as coming home with a new outfit, shirt,jeans,shoes, and all.. She's such a sweetie! ;)

Anyhow, what's the deal with this Melting Pot, any recommendations on the menu?

I looked it up, seems like a decent place...

It's pretty good. But it takes forever. You can only cook so much food at once. So get some conversation starters ready.

Glad she's feeling better!

Thank's for the heads up, maybe I should snack before I go then huh? I'm sure she'll talk my ear off...lol :wits:

It's great if you like fondue and other people's saliva with your food...
I've violated my wife 1000's of times over,Literally tongue punching her rim circle, so swapping saliva is amateur for me..lol

Thank's for the heads up, maybe I should snack before I go then huh? I'm sure she'll talk my ear off...lol :wits:

I've violated my wife 1000's of times over,Literally tongue punching her rim circle, so swapping saliva is amateur for me..lol

That or get get drunk and make some bad decisons!

That or get get drunk and make some bad decisons!

I wish, I'm not a good drinker at all..I'm a hot mess.. But her on the other hand,I'd love for her to wake up tomorrow and ask "Where did you put that thing last night"? Don't worry about it you naughty gal!

She's super excited , so I hope she has a great time, she deserves it..

Hahaha toungue punching the fart box!

I always thought this place was straight up seafood. Ill have to check it out now. Looks gtg tho.

The very best part about the melting pot is leaving there and stopping somewhere else to eat on the way home so you can actually fill up on something besides fondue. Easy $100+ for a drink, some bread and cheese dip. Been there a couple times, no matter what's ordered I leave there starving. Not an ideal place for a forever starving weight lifter.

The very best part about the melting pot is leaving there and stopping somewhere else to eat on the way home so you can actually fill up on something besides fondue. Easy $100+ for a drink, some bread and cheese dip. Been there a couple times, no matter what's ordered I leave there starving. Not an ideal place for a forever starving weight lifter.

Please tell me your joking?

I'm gonna eat some mac and cheese more I go.. or maybe hit a diner on the way home.. I'm starving now, no joke..

Please tell me your joking?

I'm gonna eat some mac and cheese more I go.. or maybe hit a diner on the way home.. I'm starving now, no joke..
No joking my friend. The portions are meant for a child I tell ya. Good, but nowhere near enough to make a grown man satisfied. We always stop somewhere on the way home for a couple drinks and more food.
Why do I go there still is what people wonder? It does make for a nice place to take the lady, romantic, quiet and a great atmosphere all around for a nice conversation and a drink. It's worth going to every once in a while. You will enjoy it vision, albeit at the expense of leaving hungry.

No joking my friend. The portions are meant for a child I tell ya. Good, but nowhere near enough to make a grown man satisfied. We always stop somewhere on the way home for a couple drinks and more food.
Why do I go there still is what people wonder? It does make for a nice place to take the lady, romantic, quiet and a great atmosphere all around for a nice conversation and a drink. It's worth going to every once in a while. You will enjoy it vision, albeit at the expense of leaving hungry.

No joking, after you said that I just ordered some Domino's.. She bugged out when the doorbell rang.. Oh well, I can't sit and starve..I swear hunger is like a full blown emotion for me,I'm very difficult when I'm hungry..

It's good, but it's a once a decade kind of place because it's hella expensive and it takes a minimum couple hours to finish all of the courses. I have been a couple times and eat like a garbage disposal and have never left starving.

You dudes were spot on....damn they feed you rations...

The lobster must have been a juvenile....lobster nugget! :(

But one thing I noticed, every woman in there that went to use the bathroom always went in sets of 2.. why do women go to the bathroom in sets of 2 ?!?!?

Get Shredded!
It's a mystery as to why they do that. I just asked my wife why they do (she is guilty of this also). She looked at me and lifted an eyebrow and says "wouldn't you like to know?!" then went back to reading her book. Now I am more curious then ever.

Moral support.
When my girls friends aren't around, I just go in with her and tell her to spread her legs wider so I can pee too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good place to eat usually take the old lady there takes about 3 hours to eat 4 course meal you usually can get a meal for 2 for around 120 or so without drinks

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back