• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Review for GP Test Cyp and GP Exemestane

DHullk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Review for GP Exemestane and Test Cyp

Communication and support when needed

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
Products were safe. T/A this time was a little slower than usual but it happens sometimes. No complaints.

Items ordered
GP Exemestane 20 tabs
GP Test Cyp 250 1 vial

Product effectivenes and experience
The test Cyp I blasted for three weeks at 500mg a week and then cruised 31st 250mg a week for 3weeks.
I took my last shot of the vials 2 days early than scheduled. So total 7 maybe almost 8 weeks.
The first 3 week blast was awesome strength and recovery rate was excelling. Even when I was tired after a long day of work and training I was still able to please my wife in the bed.
My jiu jitsu training was improving I was able to keep up a faster fighting pace and oddly enough I became a little more flexible and fluid in my movement. With a good night rest a long came the recovery.
Diet was clean with 1-2 cheat meals a week. I Got no real water bloating I kept My usual lean physique while looking and feeling dense with muscle.
Energy has been great even on the cruise I Still feel strong and motivated. I Felt the effects of the 1ml cruise shot working for the whole week up to 7 days after pinning.
The Exemestane came into play in my transition to using GP Test Cyp and the first 2 weeks I had a sensitive nip and lump so I used GP Exemestane 25mg tab every other day for 2 weeks and 2 additional doses it didn't go aways as fast as I expected it took about 5 doses but it definitely took care of the problem because I haven't needed it since.

Additional commentary
Always had good luck with naps and there products.

Back