• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

feedback psl orals

liquidshredda

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anybody got any feedback on psl orals specifically the domestic dbol euro pharmacy? cant find much feedback and I need a good oral bol for a kickstart

anybody got any feedback on psl orals specifically the domestic dbol euro pharmacy? cant find much feedback and I need a good oral bol for a kickstart
Not the dbol but their 40mcg clen gave me the shakes like a muthafucca!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just browse through the rest of his sub-forum, haven't seen complaints on any of his stuff.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Give me a moment ill,see if i can find any reviews

Taking their anavar right now and its the shit. 100mg is my spot. Insane pumps and vascularity

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Only tried the Halo and M1T and it has been good.

If you have any interest in the M1T, beginning monday I will be running a log of 30mg ED for 4 weeks. PM me if this is the case! I will add that I am yet to see any negative feedback regarding any oral products from PSL, but have seen a myrid of positive responses

thanks guys im might give them a try aint many domestic sponsors carry hcg and orals I need both and they have it. so I was making sure quality was on point sounds like they are

IML Gear Cream!
If you have any interest in the M1T, beginning monday I will be running a log of 30mg ED for 4 weeks. PM me if this is the case! I will add that I am yet to see any negative feedback regarding any oral products from PSL, but have seen a myrid of positive responses

I will,be followingbyour log closely on M-1T. Is this the first time you've ran
It.....
And your 100% correct, I've only seen excellent reviews and results with our orals!!!
thanks guys im might give them a try aint many domestic sponsors carry hcg and orals I need both and they have it. so I was making sure quality was on point sounds like they are

Liquid shredda, brother i would not personally endorse psl/euro if i didnt believe in them 100% i recommend to all my friends PSL. My pay is not based on sales, so you can feel confident that i recommend PSL because i believe they are among the best of the best. This is not something i say lightly! This is why i rep for PSL, they truly are one of a kind and stand behind there products 100%. It is nice to,have peace of mind when placing an order with a sponsor, knowing your 100%confident you have made the right decision! Sending you a pm. P.s her is a little tatse of a few orals

Last edited:
Halo is legit as fuck. If the halo is good I'd say you should be safe. I stocked up on their dbol, halo and m1t. I think you can order INT safely.

I also stocked up on their HCG because my script is insanely expensive. The Ovigil is 110% legit af. I was actually just admiring my testicles earlier. Not even kidding. Sitting on the couch, watching TV with my hand in my pants Al Bundy style, and thinking how glad I am I stocked up on hcg during the winter sale. I love 5000iu amps. So much better than the 11,000 iu multi vials and having to fuck with drawing or back loading that much. Super convenient to have an amp of water and an amp of powder.

I will,be followingbyour log closely on M-1T. Is this the first time you've ran
It.....
And your 100% correct, I've only seen excellent reviews and results with our orals!!!

Liquid shredda, brother i would not personally endorse psl/euro if i didnt believe in them 100% i recommend to all my friends PSL. My pay is not based on sales, so you can feel confident that i recommend PSL because i believe they are among the best of the best. This is not something i say lightly! This is why i rep for PSL, they truly are one of a kind and stand behind there products 100%. It is nice to,have peace of mind when placing an order with a sponsor, knowing your 100%confident you have made the right decision! Sending you a pm. P.s her is a little tatse of a few orals

Hey Mace. I have ran M1T 4 times before but only once before at this dosage. I am certain this will be the best yet! Can't wait, three days and counting!!

I have used both the domestic and international HCG and they are the exact same product. I use the "boys are now plump instead of shriveled up" test and the PSL HCG passes it easily. I am on TRT and before I learned about HCG I was pretty shriveled. Doctor would not prescribe me any HCG for it because I am both already married (so I do not need to present an awesome package to get some, I suppose) and because I am snipped so I do not need it to make babies. HCG is so darn cheap that I really do not mind sourcing it on my own.

Hey Mace. I have ran M1T 4 times before but only once before at this dosage. I am certain this will be the best yet! Can't wait, three days and counting!!
Well,keep me updated i just might have to,give m-1t a try. If itbia anythibg like sd which i keep seeing it is! I might have another go to oral. How soon fo you notice the strength increase.

Well,keep me updated i just might have to,give m-1t a try. If itbia anythibg like sd which i keep seeing it is! I might have another go to oral. How soon fo you notice the strength increase.

Good evening Mace, I hope you are well.

Personally, strength increase was never a largely noticeable factor from any previous gear use for an unbeknown reason. I do however see some drastic weight gain from the get go with M1T. With my last short run at this dosage I gained 14lbs and looked noticeable leaner and more vascular judging by my progress photos. I was eating at a 5% surplus previously yieling a 0.5lb weekly weight gain average.

Good evening Mace, I hope you are well.

Personally, strength increase was never a largely noticeable factor from any previous gear use for an unbeknown reason. I do however see some drastic weight gain from the get go with M1T. With my last short run at this dosage I gained 14lbs and looked noticeable leaner and more vascular judging by my progress photos. I was eating at a 5% surplus previously yieling a 0.5lb weekly weight gain average.
Dam,that sounds pretty insane shadow! So most of your weight gain come the first few weeks! Like sd , m1t is like a sponge when it comes to carbs! can't wait to see your results this time

i'm 3 weeks out using 50mg ed of EP oxandrolone , winny and proviron.....and LOVING the results ! I Also have on hand EP halo , my question is : which is the lowest dose i can run for the last 7-10 days before the show ? i take liver52 , nac and milk thistle already
thanks guys

Back