• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lightning fast td.

Machinist9

Registered
Reaction score
150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to say thanks to macedog24 for the help.
this has been one of the easiest sources to order from.
everything from start to finish couldn't have been better.
I tried to post a pic but my phone won't do it.
recieved 5 sustanon , proveron ,aromasin and clomid.
Its not all for me and I am glad I was able to trust them to come through.
nothing worse than telling your buddy sorry got taken.
no worries here.I will definitely be ordering from PSL again.
now when I get home tonight I am going to pin a ml and see how it feels.
those vials are as clear as nuclear power plant water.lol.
Thanks again....

Anytime, machinist! You know i will not lie to you or steer you in the wrong direction! Im very happy things went so,smooth and lightening fast. Keep us posted on that nuclear water ,and if you become a freak of nature!.. looking forward to,your results and updates.. anytime you need to,talk or have any questions please drop me a line!

Last edited:
Anytime, machinist! You know i will not lie to you or steer you in the wrong direction! Im very happy things went so,smooth and lightening fast. Keep us posted on that nuclear water ,and if you become a freak of nature!.. looking forward to,your reaukts and updates.. anytime you need to,talk or have any questions please drop me a line!

You got it brother.
much respect to you and PSL.

Awesomeness.... glad to see your happy brother!

Enjoy the gear Machinist. I too can't believe how crystal clear the oil is, the Test is beautiful.

There is no E.O in EP gear brother.

Here is something posted by Vision previously regarding the oils used:

1. Carrier Oils used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing proccesses are completely Pharmaceutical Grade.
100% Synthetic , Hypoalergic and Completely Clear/Transparent in terms of Color properties.
(No tint ***8211; No impurity and Completely Infection/Contamination Proof)

There is no E.O in EP gear brother.

Here is something posted by Vision previously regarding the oils used:

1. Carrier Oils used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing proccesses are completely Pharmaceutical Grade.
100% Synthetic , Hypoalergic and Completely Clear/Transparent in terms of Color properties.
(No tint ***8211; No impurity and Completely Infection/Contamination Proof)

:nono:We'll never give away our secret recipe!

Well what ever it is dont stop doing it.just pinned 1.5 ml again and feel great.
Smooth brother very smooth.lol
Very glad to hear this machinist! PSL really is a step above the rest. Quality, and customer service are second to none!

Back