• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which brand or manufacturer is recommended?

godspeed1208

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there everyone, i am about to get my first test E cycle. I would like your opinion and advise on which Test E brands and supplier i should go for? I noticed the price range from different manufacturers are different.

Thanks alot

Please read the rules first.

After that check out the sub forums and do some research on all the different sponsors.

Everyone will have a different opinion and you need to maje your choice based off of your own knowledge. B

Are you a supplier ? i see that you have a "board rep" status. I don't see any info/website link etc? Point me to the right direction, thank you

LOL bro you repped me but I wrote scammers/MIA sources.read the forum and make your own choice

LOL bro you repped me but I wrote scammers/MIA sources.read the forum and make your own choice

Why would you do that when someone is trying to ask a genuine question? If you can delete that or edit it so that others like me don't get fooled as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Why would you do that when someone is trying to ask a genuine question? If you can delete that or edit it so that others like me don't get fooled as well.

Dude....
Wake the fuck up...
This isnt Walmart.
You sound like LE or the most ignorant person on the internet trying to buy illegal drugs.

I'm genuinely asking you to leave this site 😂 FOR REAL THO. You do not ask. PERIOD. Harvey86 out ✌️

Lance Armstrong labs bro, harvested directly from his removed testicle, it's g2g

Grow up guys.. I feel sad for you. Hope the roids did not shrink your brains too. Out of here...

Are you the cop that busted Kuda??...

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop

To obvious for le..or maybe hes using reverse physcology..honestly i just think hes clueless

Back