• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone take tramadol ?

FenceGuyNH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here take tramadol ? I have been on 150mg a day for 4 yrs. I stopped taking them a couple months ago and went through crazy withdrawals. Recently I went on a cruise to Cozumel and bought a bottle at the pharmacy and took two and for the past 5 days been violently sick. I don't know if I caught a bug on the boat or it's these pills. Just wondering if anyone else has ever got tramadol from Cozumel ?

I abused them for some time. Always got them legit from a doc though and never got sick from taking them. Just felt good

They are as addictive as opiods that are much stronger and if you take over 400mg (maybe less) there is a high chance you'll have a seizure. I have scoliosis and the doctor got me hooked on pain pills which later turned into a heroin addiction. Long story short it fucked my life over and withdrawing was by 100x the hardest thing I've ever gone through. If your going to take them though I suggest staying under 200mg and not taking it daily. I also have an addictive personality and am no way saying tramadol will fuck your life over lol.

If you got it at one of those mexican pharmacies, there is a chance you got some bunk shit. More than likely though you just have a bug..

I love tramadol, or did. Shit would help me write papers like I was on a hefty dose of adderall yet I was more so creative. I have two more refills too just figured refilling it was a bad idea so I never did.

Was cool for a couple days. Then tolerance built quick, just dropped it all together.

Tramadol is a synthetic opioid with similar property's to heroin, it's physically addictive and slows down the metabolism.. 150mg a day is a reasonably high dose, I wouldn't take it unless for pain, although in high doses it does get you high, hence the creativity lmao..

Its crap lol.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It works for me. Better than hydrocodone. It fucks with your serotonin though

took tram for 2 years straight never missed a day when they first came out the doc said it was a non narcotic non controlled substance, boy were they wrong, found kratom and never went back, but Im now addicted to kratom so there ya go.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes kratom is very addictive why I only do it a 2 times on my off days. Maybe sometimes on a work day when working nights the green vain gets me by

Yes kratom is very addictive why I only do it a 2 times on my off days. Maybe sometimes on a work day when working nights the green vain gets me by
I know ive been using for a few years now every single day, but I have never used extracts only plain leaf. I will hopefully taper one day.

That shit had my eyes crossed lol. After I got past the nausea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramadol is very addicting, I know someone who abuses the shit out of it and has had seizures that look like they were dying. Hopefully you can kick them out of your life.

Yep I only take it once a week. I find the next day my soul has been stolen :(

Addiction is no joke, I work in the substance abuse field. I see opioids destroy and kill people on a daily basis. We use tramadol as a step down to detox clients from heroin and then onto methadone or suboxone.
Take it from a guy that's been there himself, stop now, get help, save your own life...

Addiction is no joke, I work in the substance abuse field. I see opioids destroy and kill people on a daily basis. We use tramadol as a step down to detox clients from heroin and then onto methadone or suboxone.
Take it from a guy that's been there himself, stop now, get help, save your own life...

Yet suboxone, methadone, and trammies are all addictive lol. I remember putting in sub strips in boring college classes, shit makes you feel pretty good.

In fact I prefer a high dose of tramadol to oxycodone, because I get a much speedier productive high and it's cheap as fuck around here and easy to get scripts from a doc. Everyone's bodies react differently though of course.

Yet suboxone, methadone, and trammies are all addictive lol. I remember putting in sub strips in boring college classes, shit makes you feel pretty good.

In fact I prefer a high dose of tramadol to oxycodone, because I get a much speedier productive high and it's cheap as fuck around here and easy to get scripts from a doc. Everyone's bodies react differently though of course.

No doubt, all of them are highly addictive...

It's a tree leaf basically that is processed down to a powder in most cases used for multiple purposes like pain relief stress relief and a all around well being and state of euphoria

It binds to opiate receptors. Not a narcotic but it felt, to me, like a generic Vicodin. Not as sweet tho.

It's a tree leaf basically that is processed down to a powder in most cases used for multiple purposes like pain relief stress relief and a all around well being and state of euphoria

doesnt get much better then that lol

Back