• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

order from feb 5 received

frankyale

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am pleased to say I received my order of provironos and anastrazolos. The products arrived march 1. Package was nice and tight. Pills where in blister pack and the box itself. There provironos is the best on the market. I bought it from another source, and i was blown away. The more u take it, the better it gets. Now, what can i learn from my first order.
1. Chinese new year is no joke. You will wait
2. Tracking. I got a scan in china. The other one when it was in my area. Nothing in between.
3.everything arrived. It was a small order. Test run. I have a larger one on the way

:clapping:
This is good news, hopefully everyone else will have their packs land soon... I know I cant wait for mine to get here.

No hot zone from what i know. I used other sites and never lost gear. Knock on wood

Great news! Really not bad time considering international! Been thinking of trying proviron myself, never used it before.

My 2 orders took about 3 weeks without CNY so your TA isn't bad at all. Glad you got it. By "hot zone" do you mean Scarlet Johanssen's pussy? If that's the case I would smell that order all day long.

Recieved my order yesterday (ordered Feb 1). It came thru LA and it was my first order with basic.

Back