• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New member! :)

x3hardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to say hi to all the members of this forum. I'm a new member but certainly not new to bodybuilding. I am 26 years old, 6"2 225lbs. Three years ago I got very serious about bodybuilding (been lifting off and on my whole life at this point 3 years ago I started to accept the facts of nutrition). Back then i was 6"2 and weighed 170. I don't think I will ever want to compete in bodybuilding though i love everything about lifting weights and completing goals. My goal is to get AS BIG as possible. I admire those that have achieved their goals in getting to the massive size they are. I want what you have and I'm willing to go to any length to get it.

Welcome brother. You're home man. ASF is a great place filled with information.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. But I don't think any of us have achieved our goals of being massive. I think I'll always feel small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set yourself an attainable goal. Then smash that goal! So when u set yourself up to do it again, you won't set yourself up for failure!

As long as you can defeat your inner urges and conquer yourself nothing can stop you!!

Why would anybody want to be average? When most of us are better than average!!

Welcome to the board it's a great place. Pm me if you need to I'm always on here!

Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm

Welcome. But I don't think any of us have achieved our goals of being massive. I think I'll always feel small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man. I know exactly what you're talking about. I always feel small too. People tell me that i look good or I look like a monster and i can't tell if they are being serious or sarcastic. Haha. Unsure how to upload pictures to the site.

Thanks to everyone that welcomed me. I really appreciate it. :) I think I will like it here.

Welcome to the forum.
Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
You will find a wealth of valuable information and experience in the forum posts and the community veterans.
We look forward to your constructive contributions to this community.

Back