• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the forum, liking it here so far!

dionysus.booras

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum, looking forward to checkin in with you guys often. This is my first new topic so I figured I'd mention I've always been interested in how the body works, hormones especially, as they hold so much significance in so many areas. Also starting to become a bit of a gym rat, lost 60lbs through diet and daily weight training at the gym down the road. I'm currently mid-cycle, first time on gear and around 4 weeks in. I jumped the gun and bought 3 bottles of prop and 1 bottle of aromasin to start. Now my source decided to stop supplying and move to a different state. So right now I'm in a tough spot where my cycle is concerned and I am hoping this works out and I can maximize my gains for my first cycle. However I placed an order yesterday and look forward to it arriving (whenever that may be) which I will talk about in my next topic!
Thanks for reading and great to be here!
-Dio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! Make sure to read all the stickies and rules!

Pm me if you have any questions.

As always MiSh loves nudez he will rep you for them!

Welcome to the forum! Make sure to read all the stickies and rules!

Pm me if you have any questions.

As always MiSh loves nudez he will rep you for them!
Thanks for the welcome Mouse! Also, I appreciate the heads about about Mish, I'll be bombarding him with offensive up close nudes as soon as I take some more good ones! No shame here, just playin the game!

Thanks for the welcome Mouse! Also, I appreciate the heads about about Mish, I'll be bombarding him with offensive up close nudes as soon as I take some more good ones! No shame here, just playin the game!

Hell yeah! That's what I did! Got me where I am now!

Welcome

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF and feel free to pm me with any questions you may have. Good to have you!

Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm

Welcome to the forum.
Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
You will find a wealth of valuable information and experience in the forum posts and the community veterans.
We look forward to your constructive contributions to this community.

Back