• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

jimmy bench-pres

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas, new to the forum, but been lifting a lifetime. Was a bio major so not an idiot to compounds, been training 15 years and won my first powerlifting meet a month ago so gonna give a big push this year to train full time. I'll try my best to be a great contribution to this forum and hope I can help some folks out as well as receive help when needed! Cheers and happy liftings!

welcome and look around, you'll find everything you wanna.

Welcome to the forum brother!

Bunch of great guys here to talk with.

I'm always here if u have any questions don't hesitate to pm me!

Welcome to ASF

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF and feel free to pm me with any questions you may have. Good to have you!

Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm

Welcome to the forum.
Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
You will find a wealth of valuable information and experience in the forum posts and the community veterans.
We look forward to your constructive contributions to this community.

Back