• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best way to pin

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just had my lady give me head while I did my pin in my quad, then we made super hotnsweaty steroid love, squirt squirt squirt.

slapping the butt then grasp it hard, and do it, is that right ? :roflmao:

She sounds very dedicated! Good for you

She's a keeper. She's finally decided to join me on my bodybuilding adventure too after giving me shit about it forever. She even had me get some var for when she's ready for that. She's always looking up recipes for us and supplements. Her whole attitude changed as soon as she decided to get a gym membership and train with me. I'm so freaking thankful.

- - - Updated - - -

We wanna see pics

I was going to, but my dick tats would give me away.

Um how exactly would your dick tats give you away...?who here has been up close and personal with your micro penis, I'm betting farva

- - - Updated - - -

"Hey bro I recognize that cock!"

Well for one, you would know, ya fag, but no, farva hasn't had the pleasure of playing with my tatted micro penis, I really wish he would just call me already. :kiss:

award for most retarded post I have ever read.

FTW.

cockballs....

IML Gear Cream!
She's a keeper. She's finally decided to join me on my bodybuilding adventure too after giving me shit about it forever. She even had me get some var for when she's ready for that. She's always looking up recipes for us and supplements. Her whole attitude changed as soon as she decided to get a gym membership and train with me. I'm so freaking thankful.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to, but my dick tats would give me away.

Is this the same girl you had issues with a while ago?
If so glad to see thing's working out for the kid's sake yes.

Nice to hear your having friendly sex..lol..

Cheapthreads out..

Is this the same girl you had issues with a while ago?
If so glad to see thing's working out for the kid's sake yes.

Nice to hear your having friendly sex..lol..

Cheapthreads out..

Same one, I think the exercise really helped her hormones level out. She's been a totally different person, like the way she was when I first met her.

Same one, I think the exercise really helped her hormones level out. She's been a totally different person, like the way she was when I first met her.

Glad to see thing's working out. I wish you 2 the best and keep each other motivated. Also hope your son is seeing a change in both of you when you guy's are happy he will be happy.. Keep us posted on your progress , my pm box is always open brother...

Cheapthreads out..

Glad to see thing's working out. I wish you 2 the best and keep each other motivated. Also hope your son is seeing a change in both of you when you guy's are happy he will be happy.. Keep us posted on your progress , my pm box is always open brother...

Cheapthreads out..

Thanks cheap. I'll hit you up.

Back