• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Naps sent the wrong brand

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I specifically ordered through naps to get 400 tabs of the pink BD thailand 5mg dbol... because I'm taking a lower dose, I wanted 5mg tabs to split throughout the day. They didn't send me those....

They sent me what appears to be Blue Hearts...there is a score in the middle of each one so I'm assuming they are 10mg, but there are also 400tabs which would indicate twice as much actual product IF these are 10mg and not 5mg. Honestly even if they are 10mg, I'm still not real happy with this... I just finished saying in a different thread that what Naps really has going for them is a great selection, but what's the point of offering so many different brands/labs if they just send whatever they want without telling you???

Anyway, if anyone can help me regarding if there's any chance of these being 5mg or 10mg I'd appreciate it, thanks

They are 10s and that is a score for sure my man lol that is one excellent product you have there. I am sorry but a means to keep things moving for you guys we sometimes substitute.

So I specifically ordered through naps to get 400 tabs of the pink BD thailand 5mg dbol... because I'm taking a lower dose, I wanted 5mg tabs to split throughout the day. They didn't send me those....

They sent me what appears to be Blue Hearts...there is a score in the middle of each one so I'm assuming they are 10mg, but there are also 400tabs which would indicate twice as much actual product IF these are 10mg and not 5mg. Honestly even if they are 10mg, I'm still not real happy with this... I just finished saying in a different thread that what Naps really has going for them is a great selection, but what's the point of offering so many different brands/labs if they just send whatever they want without telling you???

Anyway, if anyone can help me regarding if there's any chance of these being 5mg or 10mg I'd appreciate it, thanks

I swear you'd complain when getting a blowjob.

They are 10s and that is a score for sure my man lol that is one excellent product you have there. I am sorry but a means to keep things moving for you guys we sometimes substitute.

yeah, unfortuantely when I tried to split one with a razor sharp pocket knife it crumbled into pieces... any suggestion??

Attachments

• stupid-looking-people.jpg
    stupid-looking-people.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 20
haha, well you didn't have to get all dressed up on my account, but thanks for the help
Nicely done sir. Okay you're good in my book, lol.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I recently ordered Quality Direct Primo Tabs and they sent me Geneza Primo Tabs though they did not inform me I was fine with it.
I feel you though about at least getting the heads up on the substitute.
Why are you trying to take such a low dose? Don't get me wrong I am a less is more kinda guy, just wondering

Last edited:
I recently ordered Quality Direct Primo Tabs and they sent me Geneza Primo Tabs though they did not inform me I was fine with it.
I feel you though about at least getting the heads up on the substitute.
Why are you trying to take such a low dose? Don't get me wrong I am a less is more kinda guy, just wondering

Running 20-25mg of dbol with 50mg of anadrol...because of obols short half-life I wanted to take 4-5 5mg tabs through the day. With TPP and NPP... Getting f-ing swole!!

Back