• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello everyone

Anabisi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long Time Weight lifter hitting 40 yo and im feeling 25, looking to have a Strong healthy future ahead of me, Will be reading all the boards as i love the information,<br />
Any Posative feed back welcomed, I am in the gym 6 days a week Stength , Cardio , S, C,s,c..Currently looking for information on Developing Abs,I have a good Build , its the fuckin Doughnut , I do CArdio as well as Keep my Diet with higher Protien incorporating at least 5 meals a day , including Protien shake at least with one Meal while keeping a clean diet, I utilize biking , Row Boat exercise machine and Eiptical for my CArdio but need to get these abs out , well glad to meet you Folks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Welcome man. Abs are the hardest part to get. One of the last places you lose fat. Just keep strict on your diet or try tweaking it a little to see what works best for you. Tons of good reads on here.

Thanks for the welcome will be reading these boards,

Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules please , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm .

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules please , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm .

Welcome brother!

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you all ! on my way to the gym as we speak 1 hour cardio is the program due today plus my abs

Welcome to the forum.
Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
You will find a wealth of valuable information and experience in the forum posts and the community veterans.
Remember…RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH.
We look forward to your constructive contributions to this community.

Back