• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jeff spotted in anahiem

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ters-anaheim-release-jail-20160228-story.html

9986489_G.jpg
CcRSrXeVIAA-3f6.jpg
CcRSrXhVAAAUTCT.jpg
ct-california-ku-klux-klan-stabbing-020160228

CcRSrXmUsAAiMq3.jpg

street justice

As much as I think these KKKr are idiots, it is not right that the same hate speech coming from the #BLM is not dealt with in the same light.. I have never seen a more divided country as we are now... and its only accelerating at this point.

im not a kkk supporter at all, however they pull up with a sign that says "white lives matter" and it damn near starts a riot? "black lives matter" is all over the place, and we (non blacks) are supposed to just quietly accept it.

the reality is it was 6 guys who attempted to exercise their first amendment rights met by a angry mob of people who clearly outnumbered them and had no intentions of forming a peaceful protest. all the same, if your gonna wear that shit and be an asshole this is a possible consequence.

As much as I think these KKKr are idiots, it is not right that the same hate speech coming from the #BLM is not dealt with in the same light.. I have never seen a more divided country as we are now... and its only accelerating at this point.
Obama set race relations in this country back 40 years.

I think anahiem is german for the anal heiman

co-worker - why you walking so funny bro
Tmart - that tranny busted my anahiem with his huge cock

IML Gear Cream!
LOL.... KKK held 4 of the city council spots in Anaheim until 1924.. (just read that...)

Black lives do matter. We need someone to keep the crime rate high. Have to keep those white prison guards workin.

Back