• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

newbie interested in information about rHGH

FoolishAS

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

Long story short I came to this forum researching HGH. Once SWIM was almost killed by malpractice
and now I am researching about rHGH and how I can get some for research!

I grew up religious so I'm kinda foolish.

Thanks

Just hit the search button. Google Hgh and do some reading.

Welcome to the forum.

Just hit the search button. Google Hgh and do some reading.

I have done plenty of that. This is the general trend I have found. For things like AAS, Serms, A.I. there
are debates about this and that mostly what plan/cycle is best. Figuring out what is legit required some
research but not too difficult.

However, for HGH I have seen again and again. This is fake, that is fake, this 'should' be legit but it's
a fake copy of that, which is no longer available..etc. The more I read, the less I'm ready to order
anything. Short of a prescription for very expensive orders I have no idea how someone could figure
out what's what.

The way I see its its all a gamble. Hgh AAS anything. Just search for reviews of a sponsor and go from there. Nobody wants to lose there money or get bad gear but we all take the chance.

Hello,

Long story short I came to this forum researching HGH. Once SWIM was almost killed by malpractice
and now I am researching about rHGH and how I can get some for research!

I grew up religious so I'm kinda foolish.

Thanks
Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm . And your looking at the right company to,satisfy your needs!

why do people say swim? yes its you and we know its you

why do people say swim? yes its you and we know its you

Depends on what country you live in. In some countries if the reason you are sick is because of malpractice the doctors
will blacklist you rather than treat you to cover each other's back. This is not hearsay, In some countries smoking grass will get you jail time.
I work on computer networks and often overhear CEOs and medical people 'gossiping' about cases and big pharma purposely setting aside 2 billion for when a new drug
known to destroy lives starts getting lawsuits..they've already made 10billion profit by then anyways... If you don't live in a country like that it can be very
hard to believe that it is real... here's a somewhat off topic example.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...nfected-drug-banned-in-us-in-europe-asia.aspx

really though, I'm hijacking my own newb thread.

on the other hand, maybe SWIM is my 12yo cousin in Thailand or my drug addled roommate. Why, because we aren't free people really. Be nice if we were

Welcome aboard Brother
You find the best place for information about all gear what You need to satisfy Yourself.
I am here to help if you Have any enquiries especially about Human Growth Hormone .

Keep Growing Bro

Welcome to the forum.
Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
You will find a wealth of valuable information and experience in the forum posts and the community veterans.
We look forward to your constructive contributions to this community.

Back