• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Intoducing myself here to this AnabolicSTEROIDForum!!!

xMicrobiology

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone remember when they were just starting cycles.. As a beginner cycle what were accepted; again, as a basic standard cycle(Injectables, Orals)?... lots' info available now; but what members can share.. I am interested in starting a cycle; reason why i am interested is to shut out the weak up at the gym when it all comes down whats right and whats not....

I'm currently @ 5'9; 160lbs, @26yo
Never ran any AAS or PCT.........
Also, have time now to be consistent with six days a week at the the gym here starting March 1st 2016...

Welcome to the forum. Take some time to read and research.

Thanks for the introduction. Take some time and read stickies. They amswer a lot of the more.obvious common questions newer peeps have when forst joining.

New member here. I started my cycle a week and a half ago with Test 200ml at two injections per week. I've had three shots so far for low T. Waiting to see some gains soon.

Welcome to,asf!! Please Read the rules , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm

Welcome to the best site on planet Mars brother

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone remember when they were just starting cycles.. As a beginner cycle what were accepted; again, as a basic standard cycle(Injectables, Orals)?... lots' info available now; but what members can share.. I am interested in starting a cycle; reason why i am interested is to shut out the weak up at the gym when it all comes down whats right and whats not....

I'm currently @ 5'9; 160lbs, @26yo
Never ran any AAS or PCT.........
Also, have time now to be consistent with six days a week at the the gym here starting March 1st 2016...

:hmm:

That's why I run gear...

Welcome to the forum.
Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
You will find a wealth of valuable information and experience in the forum posts and the community veterans.
Remember…RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH.
We look forward to your constructive contributions to this community.

Back