• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

pulling trigger on pharmacom

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. About to give you a try. Been seeing decent reviews on here. Not much going on over at iron mag. Been a member over there for several years..havent been on ASF as much. But anyways, i always post reviews and TD pics. Looking forward to trying you out..a little expensive but way better than world pharma..lol.

Hell yeah, good to hear bro.... Please pm me if you need anything!

Post a small log and run some bloods and we will give you $100 store credit!!!! Can't beat that!!

Hell yeah, good to hear bro.... Please pm me if you need anything!

Post a small log and run some bloods and we will give you $100 store credit!!!! Can't beat that!!

You really cant beat that. You guys have a solid program going on brother

You really cant beat that. You guys have a solid program going on brother

You truly can't be it!!
Great products!
Excellent customer service!
Fast int. shipping!
Paid bloodwork!

What more could you ask for

You truly can't be it!!
Great products!
Excellent customer service!
Fast int. shipping!
Paid bloodwork!

What more could you ask for

Guys, when DEMA says its fast shipping, he's not joking. Trust me, I've had domestic packs take far longer to land compared to Pharmacom Store. Honestly, it was like I ordered from a fast domestic shop except I actually get quality gear that wont cause blood infections. I don't want to break forum rules and go into details so I'll leave it at this.....the shipping was fucking fast! Period.

Hey guys. About to give you a try. Been seeing decent reviews on here. Not much going on over at iron mag. Been a member over there for several years..havent been on ASF as much. But anyways, i always post reviews and TD pics. Looking forward to trying you out..a little expensive but way better than world pharma..lol.

I started reading about Pharmacom products several years ago and learned their gear is not decent, but is very good actually. I wanted to go with this brand for quite a while but the problem was, I didn't want to shop international. Just the thought of it freaked me out a little. I almost went domestic for this brand but instead I chose AY until they closed shop. So when AY closed, I was SOL. I almost pulled the trigger on domestic pharmacom and would have paid almost twice the amount for it. So I did more research, read reviews, spoke to trusted, solid members here about Pharmacom Store. All of the guys spoke highly of this shop and had nothing bad what so ever to say about it. So I signed up and took the plunge head first and I'm very happy I did. All the gear arrived to its proper destination, very quickly in fact. This was literally the most easy comfortable purchase I've made. Dema, and Darius were an absolute pleasure to work with and responded quickly to any questions I had.

PS: I will add this...I'm not normally someone who recommends any particular shop. However, in this case I'll make the exception. If you go this route you'll be satisfied. I recommend this shop.

Last edited:
I started reading about Pharmacom products several years ago and learned their gear is not decent, but is very good actually. I wanted to go with this brand for quite a while but the problem was, I didn't want to shop international. Just the thought of it freaked me out a little. I almost went domestic for this brand but instead I chose AY until they closed shop. So when AY closed, I was SOL. I almost pulled the trigger on domestic pharmacom and would have paid almost twice the amount for it. So I did more research, read reviews, spoke to trusted, solid members here about Pharmacom Store. All of the guys spoke highly of this shop and had nothing bad what so ever to say about it. So I signed up and took the plunge head first and I'm very happy I did. All the gear arrived to its proper destination, very quickly in fact. This was literally the most easy comfortable purchase I've made. Dema, and Darius were an absolute pleasure to work with and responded quickly to any questions I had.

PS: I will add this...I'm not normally someone who recommends any particular shop. However, in this case I'll make the exception. If you go this route you'll be satisfied. I recommend this shop.

Thank you Sir for your words, you're too kind!

I wanted to add to this but there's nothing else to say except everything that has been said is true.
Darius and dema will take great care of you.

Truth! You couldn't ask for better customer service or delivery of goods. I'm not holding them to this, but every time I have ordered, once I get the "its shipped" email....its at my house in a week or less. Smooth transaction from beginning to end.

Back