• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i need help deciding..

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys......so currently i am 240 at 5' 11"
the normal gym receptionist (my homie) hasnt been there for a bit. I seen him for the first time in like 4 months and he told me im hella smaller. Kinda fucked my humongous ego up. Sooo to the point. I just hopped back on 500mg test e and 400mg tren e. I want to throw an oral in there. Which one should i take. Drol dbol or sdrol? Im leaning with the sdrol. Cause i want something not so wet. Lemme know ur honest thoughts. Plus im going for 265+lbs. I havent bulked in like a year n half so im kinda amped.

I like short esters better but already have longs on hand and ima broke ass bitch as it is or i would buy shorts. Out of them three how do they rank as far as strength and size.....btw ive never even touched an oral besides a small amount of var that was a sample.

I have never done sdrol but between dbol and a drol I would go with the drol

I like short esters better but already have longs on hand and ima broke ass bitch as it is or i would buy shorts. Out of them three how do they rank as far as strength and size.....btw ive never even touched an oral besides a small amount of var that was a sample.
Heavy has an article on the combo I listed. Well documented and proven. I can take dbol unless I want tits.

So superdrol it is! Lol im jk farva.

In all honesty im not worried about sides. My body is super resilient (however u spell it)

Disregard any thought of sides. I need results. Plus im going to be visiting my sister soon and shes a sponsored powerlifter. Cant let my sis think ima pansy. O and shes bout to get her own personal clothing line completely invested in by her sponsor (goin over the fine print when she meets the owner at the vendor booth at the arnold) so i got to impress some people. Incase u cant tell im in dire need of size.

SD is unreal but at 6 weeks pretty toxic. Good to kick start though.

Like toxic as in shittn blood or like toxic as in just sides get tiresome?

IML Gear Cream!
Liver and lipid crushing. Worst labs I have ever seen on an oral anabolic.

I'm assuming you were bigger at some time? How much. 5'11 240 def isn't small brother.

Dbol for size sdrol for clean gains

Sent from my iPhone while taking a shit

Na havnt been too much bigger. My natural base is 230. Ive only ran a handfull of cycles. Only moderate test and tren. Thats why i wanted to add an oral. Ivs thought about var but figured itd be too costly at the moment. How much var would be a good addition S2h? Im not set on any particular oral just want something to help along with a dramatic visual change.

Last edited:
Ok figured so since your buddy said you were looking small and I was thinking how at 240. Lol

I've always liked dbol for bulking. You guys will think I'm nuts but you can actually cut on dbol too.

Get Shredded!
I would do superdrol.it isn't as wet as dbol and the tren will definitely keep you extra dry and tight

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I've always liked dbol for bulking. You guys will think I'm nuts but you can actually cut on dbol too.

I stay pretty cut on a semi low dose 20-30mg dbol as long as I use asin, I'm cool.

Back