• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Stole my fucking bike

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who the fuck has the nerve to walk up to my garage and grab my bike and ride away this morning?

Who the fuck does that?

The bike was laid up against the front of the garage for maybe an hour or two and I came out and it was gone.

Who has the FUCKING nerve to pull that shit off?!

I AM GOING TO BREAK SOMEONES LEGS AND CHEW THEM UP INTO TINY FUCKING PIECES AND JAM THEM DOWN SOMEONES THROAT.

I mean, come on guys... It was a 200$ road bike. Why you gotta march up my driveway and have the balls to ride that mother fucker away?

Best believe I'll be on the lookout.

If I find you, I'm really going to ruin your day.

Thanks.

God damn TBJ!!!!!! What a bitch!!! I know the feelin. Fuckin sucks.

I called the police several times this year for crimes. the cops straight up told me with prop 47 they wont even bother with petty crimes. they cant do shit so they wont do shit. fucking frustrating

My roommates bike was stolen off our second story front porch in an apartment complex with hundreds of apartments. It was chained to the railing literally 3 feet away from the front door, the had the balls to walk up the stairs, cut the chain and carry it down. Fuckin low life thieves who won't get a job, we should be allowed to shoot the motherfuckers

Sorry. That's bs.
Cops here actually found and returned my husband's phone...after it was drowned which tells me they went through some effort calling the phone company to figure out who's it was. They thought maybe we could still maybe get pics off the SD card or something.

Just had my Inov-8's stolen from the gym.
I've been staring at feet everytime I go.

Who the fuck steals squat shoes and doesn't wear them?

Just had my Inov-8's stolen from the gym.
I've been staring at feet everytime I go.

Who the fuck steals squat shoes and doesn't wear them?

A POS!! That's who!

I'd stab a bunch of holes in their dick, so when they pissed they'd piss in different directions.

I think i know who stole your bike, and it's not a black dude. Well, not really a black dude. There was a recently banned member here who suffers from a type of body dysmorphic disorder where he thinks he is black, he's really a white Jew. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was him. You probably don't want it back though. By now he has painted it with gold and chrome paint and lowered it to the point where you can't use the peddles. Sorry dude.

PS Trap, if you're reading this, give him his damn bike back!

Last edited:
Who the fuck has the nerve to walk up to my garage and grab my bike and ride away this morning?

Who the fuck does that?

The bike was laid up against the front of the garage for maybe an hour or two and I came out and it was gone.

I AM GOING TO BREAK SOMEONES LEGS AND CHEW THEM UP INTO TINY FUCKING PIECES AND JAM THEM DOWN SOMEONES THROAT.

I mean, come on guys... It was a 200$ road bike. Why you gotta march up my driveway and have the balls to ride that mother fucker away?

Thanks.
Whoever took it knew you were a fuckin punk bitch. Had no concern over your kickin his ass. Pretty sure he'll be back to get more shit too. Sorry, pussy.

Dude. Its 2016. Who steals bikes anymore. A damn cell phones a way better snatch.

Whoever took it knew you were a fuckin punk bitch. Had no concern over your kickin his ass. Pretty sure he'll be back to get more shit too. Sorry, pussy.

Hahah god damn killed him. So much hate lately ;)

Shots fired,

29qchtx.jpg

Who the fuck does that?

Thanks.
I lost tools some years ago, I feel your pain...

I LOVE biking... I was gonna get a nice bike last summer,I been shopping around "STILL"... I would kill if someone took my bike

Some twit stole my phone charger out of my car, I felt like the world stopped..Not because of the charger, because that fuck was in my shit...If I caught that dope head, I would have dropped him on the earth, repeatedly..

You don't need to be riding a bike anyways, thank the person that stole it. I want to run you all over honestly I can't stand any bike riders.
Come on bro, share the road...

God damn! Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
You know just as well or better than anyone else how bike riders in downtown metro here are. Crazy fuckers... Cutting in and out of traffic from sidewalk to road, blowing stop signs like its nobodies business, and thy don't even know what hand signals are. They are fucking straight dangerous around here and they Are always the ones crying about sharing the roads. I think there were like 7 of them that got whacked in traffic around here last year due to riding like morons.

You know just as well or better than anyone else how bike riders in downtown metro here are. Crazy fuckers... Cutting in and out of traffic from sidewalk to road, blowing stop signs like its nobodies business, and thy don't even know what hand signals are. They are fucking straight dangerous around here and they Are always the ones crying about sharing the roads. I think there were like 7 of them that got whacked in traffic around here last year due to riding like morons.
That is true. I ride alot. I never do that kind of shit. I always remember I'm just a guy on a bike. Most of thoes guys are just asking to die.

Back