• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Calling all keyboard warriors !!

Joebad1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you are one bad mutha fuckaaaa (behind your computer)post your name here..I am old and gonna go to bed now but I will pick the one with the strongest fingers in the am..

POST AWAY FARVAS ,I MEAN WARRIORS👍

zbbRaykXzCJzO.gif

I mean cheapthreads might win on a single thread post at this point.

Straight fire;)

Well fuck!! I see some tuff ass finger pushing going in during the day from SEVERAL here and not a single fuckimg one claims there spot.lol not one has posted here.Well sheriv you don't count we know you have tuff fingers you have use them a lot;)

IML Gear Cream!
Well fuck!! I see some tuff ass finger pushing going in during the day from SEVERAL here and not a single fuckimg one claims there spot.lol not one has posted here.Well sheriv you don't count we know you have tuff fingers you have use them a lot;)

Go fuck yourself ghey ;)

winner!!!
Lmao because that's all i have. I don't think a keyboard warrior is in my near future.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Im 6'4 248 penis, lol

Cant believe you announced a winner without giving the champ a chance to defend his title. Im offended joe

I cant be the winner im too nice of person. Dont get me wrong i enjoy free shit, lol. I just cant berate someone for gear

Hahah this is the shit I like, fuck everyone ya pussies ;)

Back